Chapter 3 : who?

Sofia's POV

There is something with the twins, something familiar. But, I don't remember them, or know them, so why do I have this feeling?

Marcus: Do you wanna come in?

Me: Umm........ Y not?

Martinus: Do you want something to eat or drink?

Me: No, it's okay

We sat on the sofa in the living room and talked. We were talking about family and friends and their fans.

Martinus: You know what? You remind me of our best friend.

Me: Your best friend? What is her name?

Marcus: Yeah, our best friend. But 4 years ago, she disappeared, she was also a singer, very talented and beautiful. She was very famous in Europe, and was famous before me and Tinus. One day, we couldn't find or contact her, her family was gone and her house was empty. Her name was Sophie, have you heard about her?

Me: Yeah, she was so famous and such a good singer, I love her songs. You were her best friend? What about social media?

Martinus: You think that we haven't tried? All her social media was locked ( Don't ask me how ) but, she still gained many fans. Her fans were very upset and wanted to know where she is and all. Me and Mac was crying like a babies that had lost their mom, we were very sad.

Me: I'm so sorry that I remind you of her, I wish that you will see her again one day.

Marcus: I wish, why did she just left us here? And she didn't left a note or anything, we can't even contact her. 

Me: Maybe she had a reason to leave you guys, a reason to leave her fame behind. Maybe she want a normal life? IDK

Martinus: Yeah, it could be. But, at least she could have told us. Hey, Sofia, you wanna eat diner with us?

Me: Sure, I'll just tell mom and dad.

At the diner table, both Marcus and Martinus stared at me, is there something on my face? Nah... Then why are they staring at me? Well, I focused on the food. 

22:00pm

Me: I think I have to go home now, see you tomorrow?

M&M: Yeah, bye.

This is something strange, I'll ask my mom and dad. This Sophie girl, she is good in singing, and I'm her fan!! But, never have I sung before?? Maybe I'll try that one day. I opened the door and there are my parents. Eating their suppers, I went to sat with them.

Me: Hey, mom and dad

M&D: hey, where were you?

Me: Marcus and Martinus's house.

Suddenly, their whole body became stiff  and also nerves. Is there something wrong??

Me: What is it? Are you ok??

Mom: Yeah, wanna eat some?

Me: No thanks. I'll just go sleep. Good night

Dad: Good night

Christine's POV ( Sofia's mom)

When me and my husband was home, Sofia wasn't there, she must be in the nearby park. She'll come home soon hopefully. *Klikk* There she comes. She greet us and I asked her where she went, what she said shocked me! She was at the twins house!! I hope they doesn't suspect anything. Cause, I knew that both of them loved her. What about Sofia?? Did she remembered anything?? They were best friends before everything happened. It felt like it happened yesterday, time flies so fast.  Our child, was once very very famous, but something happened and things changed. She is now, just a normal girl, girl who has a normal life. It's not like we don't like to be famous. Really, things happened so fast, and it had to change. Maybe somehow we could come back to our formal life?? I would be glad to!!!

____________________