Chapter 6

Well, I'll sit on the swing for now, it's been a long time since I sat on a swing.

Sofia's POV

After a while, I decided that I should get going. Going where? Home? No, I don't feel like it, there's nobody home, why would I want to go home? Maybe I'll go to the shop? Buy myself an ice cream maybe? Yeah, that should do. But when I have the thought of standing up, I saw a little girl running towards my direction, guess she wants to swing. She got the swing beside me and started to swing, she's trying very hard, but failed. 

Me: Hey, I'm Sofia. Want me to help you?

Girl: Yes please!! Oh, and my name is Emma.

Me: Nice to meet you Emma.

Then I started to push her, first she smiled and then when it got higher, she laughed. She's so cute, I've always been wanting a sibling, so I'm not that lonely. I had a smile planted on my face, seeing Emma so happy. After 15 min of swinging, I thought of my plan before she came.

Me: Hey Emma, want ice cream? I can buy you one?

Emma: Yeeesss!! But you have to buy yourself one too

Me: Yeah, let's go

While we walk to the store, Emma and I kept talking about everything and nothing, I seem to get along well with children. We talked about me, that I moved and all that stuff, moreover, we also talked about a boy that she like. That was just so cute, and I gave her some advice, but I haven't been in love yet, so IDK if it was a good advice. When we got there, Emma chose her ice cream and I chose mine. After buying those ice cream, we decided that I should go to her house and play with her. 

Emma: I'm home!! I have a friend with me.

Gerd-Anne & Kjell-Erik: Hey, Sofia! Welcome, I see that you've met our girl.

Me: Hi, nice to see you again!

Emma: You know each other?

Gerd-Anne: Yeah, Sofia was with us at a dinner when you were with your friends.

Emma: Oh.......

Kjell-Erik: Marcus Martinus!!!!! Come down here.

M&M: Okay

When they came down, they had a shock face. Why act like that? 

Martinus: Hey, Sofia

Marcus: Nice to see you again

Emma: Can I play with her?

Everyone: Yes, of course

Me and Emma went to her room and played dolls and things like that, then Gerd-Anne came in.

Gerd-Anne: You should spend some time with the boys, maybe you will find out more of yourself. I can play with Emma for instens

Before I could ask something, both Marcus and Martinus walked in the room.

Marcus: Wanna hang out with us?

Me: Sure, why not?

Martinus: Come, we can go somewhere

Marcus: Yeah, let's go

We are now walking towards the park that I met Emma, we all sat on the grass, talking. 

Me: So, where is Vivian gonna stay?

Marcus: Em... At a hotel near us

Me: Okay, can we go to the swing? I really like to swing

Martinus: Really? Sophie like that too, when we were younger, she used to call me Tin Tin to irritate me.

Marcus: And me for Macky, but I actually liked that, so she call me that. I remember that moment when she didn't get to play with "Tin Tin", she was so upset. We used to come here a lot, but IDK where she now is.

In a flash, I began to remember something, something very important. Every single of my childhood memory came back to me, I'm now overflowed with  memories. Them being my childhood bestfriend, and how famous I was. The most important, WHO I WAS. Now, everything became clear. 

____________________