// Chapter 3 //

His mind was a trainwreck of thoughts, and so he hadn't noticed when the chatter died down, he also didn't notice them looking at him.

"Jungkook-ah", Taehyung calls out, bringing Jungkook back to reality. "You okay?", Jin raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm-", he says but cuts himself off when he looked at the chubby boy who looked back at him . He quickly looks away and coughs , "Yeah , I'm cool", he chuckles lightly and so the rest goes back to their own conversations.

Yoongi was talking to Jimin animatedly and Jimin laughed at him. Pft, what was Yoongi saying that was so funny that it could make Jimin laugh...like..that...?

"You sure everything's alright kook-ah? ", Jin asks quietly. Jungkook hadn't realised when Jin sat beside him, but he was giving Jungkook a worried look.

God he was such a mom, but for the first time Jungkook found his presence calming.

"It's nothing really", he says and looks down at his worn-out brown timberlands, he should really get new ones.

"I see the way you look at Jimin", he says and smirks suggestively. Jungkook frowns inwardly, is he really that obvious? "What? No! I don't know what you're talking about." , he says as he looks back at the boy they're talking about.

He was still with that goddamn Min Yoongi, what were they even talking about?! Both of them were drinking hot chocolate together while probably talking about cute puppies and cotton candies.

Something he'd never want to do with Jungkook of course, he rolls his eyes.

"Then why are you glaring at Yoongi as if you're about to murder someone? ", Jin says, simply amused at what he was witnessing.

"God Jungkook you jealous little shit, you're so obvious!", Jin straight out laughs, but not so loud that it'll catch the rest's attention.

Jungkook scowls a little, because what in the actual hell? Jungkook might just want to rip Yoongi's face off (figuratively only) but it's definitely not because he was jealous...was it..?

He only looks at Jin dumbfoundedly as he speaks again, "Get what's yours before someone else does Jungkook-ah.", he says and stands up to walk away, patting Jungkook's shoulders lightly as he does.

And Jungkook scowls even more What the fuck is that supposed to mean? , he fiddles with the cup of hot cocoa in his hands as he is in deep thought.

"Kookie..?", a voice calls out. He looks at the source of the voice, Jimin. He blushed a little ( a teeny tiny tinsy kind of a little) at the nickname and stood up frantically.

"Hm?" , he hums, afraid his voice would crack if he were to say things. "We're going back now", he says slowly as he suspiciously eyes the taller boy.

What was up with Jungkook these days?, Jimin thought.

Due to the almost tense atmosphere Jungkook had set out, Jimin nods awkwardly and starts to walk off.

God, Jungkook you're such a wreck, fix things now ,he says to himself and steps in Jimin's way.

"Wait! Ji-", he comes infront of Jimin, but that results in them bumping into each other.

Also did he mention he had hot cocoa in his hands? The beverage had spilled on the boy's white shirt and timberlands.

Jungkook gasped as he saw the impact of what just happened. His favorite pair of brown timberlands!!

He was meaning to apologise to Jimin for behaving rudely and for them to be in good terms.But oh boy, he's nowhere near apologising now. "What the Fuck?!", Jungkook curses as he quickly puts the cup away.