🍀 O n e 🍀

3rd person's pov

"You know the new chick from tourism and hospitality management department?" The young orange haired lad asked his friend that was busy drinking his chocolate milk.

"The one who's weird, always has that pestering smile on her face and keeps greeting every people that she passes by? Yes I know her she is my classmate in swimming and logic class." His blonde haired friend retorted carelessly.

"Yah! Her smile is not pestering it was contagious you know? Plus I heard that she is really pretty and kind, by any means do you know her name?" The latter said.

"You mean Blithe Kim?" His other purple head friend answered as he shoved a mouthful of pasta.

"Do you know her Namjoon?" The orange haired boy asked giddily to his older friend.

"Yes, she is my close friend I have the same values class with her. Why do you like her?"

"Kind off, want to hook with her." As expected from the young Park Jimin, he was known as a cassanova in their school and for now he has his eye for the new student named Blithe Kim.

"just a friendly advice chim, you should stop breaking hearts for you never know when karma might hit you." The oldest of them said which made Jimin to snort at His friend's advice.

"Speaking of there she is." Namjoon said as the two looked at the direction of a young red haired girl who was holding a tray full of foods in her hands, she was smiling from ear to ear and greeted every people she passed by with 'good afternoon'.

The blonde haired boy scoffed at the view, for no reason he was pissed every time he sees his classmate Blithe. For him the sight of the smiling girl was an eyesore.

"Namjoon! Taehyung! Hello!" Blithe greeted the two boys with a warm smile, Namjoon smiled at her back on the other hand Taehyung ignored her.

"Hello! I'm Park Jimin!" Jimin enthusiastically beamed at Blithe and gave her a charming smile.

"Oh I'm Blithe nice to meet you!" Blithe said and offered her hands which Jimin took and brought it to his lips to place a soft kiss. Blithe was taken a back with Jimin's sudden action and her cheeks turned red.

"stop hitting on Blithe if you wouldn't be responsible for her feelings afterwards." Namjoon said and hit his flirtatious friend with an empty plastic water bottle in the head.

"Yes! I will! I will!" Jimin backfired at Namjoon.

Taehyung was already getting annoyed with Blithe's presence that's why he stood up and walked away leaving his two friends.

"What's wrong with him?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know." Jimin answered as the three of them looked at Taehyung who went out of the cafeteria.

"It was nice talking to you two but I have to go my new found friends are waiting for me." Blithe said to the two as she bid goodbye and walked to the table were her friends sat.

"Do you like Blithe too?" Jimin asked Namjoon because he was confused af when Namjoon lectured him for flirting with Blithe.

"No, I knew her for a short time and Blithe is a very sweet girl she doesn't deserve to get her feelings played by you. I treat her as my little sister." Namjoon said to Jimin.

🌺

Blithe was already running late for her next class which was swimming, she didn't took notice of the time for she was carried away reading comic books in the library. Blithe ran towards the ULS where her next class is scheduled, when she arrived the area her blockmates were already sitting on the bleachers as they listened to their professors lectures. Blithe went to the changing room and quickly wore her swimming attire, sneaking afterwards to seat on the bleachers unnoticed as their professor continued to discuss the lessons.