🍀 N i n e 🍀

Months passed as Taehyung got used to Blithe's company; they would go out for dinner sometimes, binge on netflix on each others apartment, shared their life stories and  Taehyung accompanies Blithe to go to a certain place every weekends to pick up abandoned animals and send it off to her friends pound. Such as what is happening right now.

"come here you poor kitty!" Blithe continued to coo on a small wounded kitten that was left on along the road in the middle of sunny afternoon.  The kitten stepped back in fear as it's back touched the concrete wall. The kitten gnawled at Blithe which she found very cute and sad at the same time.

"She's been tortured or hurt by humans maybe?" Blithe said.

"No shit." Taehyung retorted sarcastically.

After 15 minutes the cat finally let Blithe touch him and they went off.

"Let's head home."

"You're planning to adopt that cat?" Taehyung asked and stopped the car when the stoplight turned red.

"Yes. He's cute. I'll name him butternut."

"That name sucks!"

"Why my favorite food is butternut donut plus he is my cat so I can call him whatever I want."

"You mean our cat." Taehyung corrected.

"What do you mean our? You hate cats! He's mine go adopt another kitty!"

"What if I adopt you?" He smiled.

"What do you mean me? I'm not a cat. Idiot."

"But you have a pussy! So can I adopt you?" His smiled turned into a nasty one.

"You're disgusting!" Blithe retorted with a disgusted face.

"But really. Can I adopt you?" He asked again.

"Are you dumb? You can't adopt me! I'm a human. I'm not for free."

"But I wanted you to be mine? So can I?" Taehyung asked once again with a serious face.

Blithe looked away and saw the green light on the stop light which she said to Taehyung just to avoid the question and change the topic.