🍀 F o u r 🍀

WARNING! Short chapter ahead.

3rd person's pov

This is just for her welfare Taehyung, yes. You still hate her but your mother taught you better, you will help those in need so you'll have to take care of this retarded girl for just one night. And no, you can't punch the shit out of her for what she did, violence against women is against the law. Taehyung kept reminding himself that in his head.

He decided to take Blithe in his own apartment since the girl never dared to tell him her own address, she kept answering him that she doesn't want to go home for she will be punished by her aunt again, so instead of leaving her in the street for the night he took her in.

"Tete, why do you hate me so much?" Blithe asked Taehyung again, still she was intoxicated but at least she wasn't that wasted, she's just tipsy now. If there was no alcohol in her system Blithe would never dared to ask him this question but then again alcohol can bring the worst out of you.

"I hate everything about you, your bubbly-ness, your optimism and the way you greet random strangers you met on the street everyday with that annoying bright smile plastered on your face. I hate the way you act in life as if everything is good and great and above all I hate your kindness." Taehyung spat out as they walked in the staircase.

"you hate me because I always see everything on the bright side?" She asked

"Yes, I hated you for looking so happy every time! when I know the truth is you're not, come on stop bullshitting for life isn't that great! Life is unfair, life is a bitch."

Taehyung may not knew Blithe very well but he knows that most of cheerful person's are the saddest ones, they always try to make other people happy because they don't want others to feel the way they do.

"I thought your a pharmacist but why keep doing psychological stuff on me." Blithe said and chuckled lightly. For a moment silenced filled the air as the two of them made their way upstairs.

"I don't know why I'm like that? Maybe because life is already shitty for me so if I keep sulking and being gloomy about it, it will not make me feel any better. So I decided to look  everything on the bright side; in that way I help others and I help myself too."

"I like the way you think but Blithe you're a human, you have feelings too and it's okay not to be okay sometimes." Taehyung replied.

Both of them stopped in front of Taehyung's apartment, he was already typing his password on the lock device placed on the side of the wall when the door swung open.

"Taehyung I was waiting for-" Baekhyun stopped midway in his sentence when he saw his younger brother in front of the doorstep with a girl in his arms that made Baekhyun to plaster a malicious smile on his lips.

"Baekhyun what you doing in here? You didn't told me your going to pay a  visit." He replied and placed Blithe on the sofa.

"Hi! My name is Blithe and you are?" Blithe interrupted the two and smiled at Baekhyun.

"I'm Baekhyun, Tae's older brother. Are you his girlfriend?" Baekhyun asked Blithe.

"Baek! She is  not and Blithe stop talking just sit there silently." Taehyung said that made Blithe to seal her lips like a little child who was scolded by her mom.

"I came here since I missed my little brother but it turns out your planning to have a rough night tonight. Anyways I'll be going since I don't want to disturb you and keep this for your friend over there." Baekhyun spoke and gave Taehyung a wink before he handed a strawberry flavoured prophylactic to his brother.

"Baekhyun! I don't nee-"

"Have a nice sex!" Baekhyun spoke before he slammed the door shut he didn't even let his little brother to finish his sentence whilst Blithe stood up from the sofa and went to Taehyung, she was curious at the thing that Baekhyun gave his brother.

"Balloon!"  Blithe cheered and snatched the condom in Taehyung's hand, ripping it open and blew it causing the condom to look like a balloon as the strawberry scent filled the air.

"Tete take a picture of me!" Blithe said as she held the fully blown condom in her hands and smiled.

She is helpless.