🍀 S e v e n 🍀

| Blithe |

"Aw!"

"It hurts!"

"Can you please be more gentle?"

"Stop complaining, you wanted this in the first place." He said and continued to place an ink on my lower back.

Yes, on my back. I was just messing with him when I said I'll have a tattoo on my vagina. I just wanted to see the 'man of few words' reaction and it was so fucking precious.

"Is it finished?" I asked him, almost an hour and a half passed still he was not finished with my tattoo.

The body ink that I requested for him to make wasn't that huge. That's why I kept complaining and asking him for the past hours.

 That's why I kept complaining and asking him for the past hours

"Shut up or I'll draw a vagina on your back." He said in his baritone voice, threatening me.

"Okay, I'll shut up." I said nodding and zipping my mouth shut.

30 minutes passed and the tattoo he made was finished.

"Want to see?"

"Sure." I replied and stood up, he leaded me into a huge mirror, I turned around to see the masterpiece he has done when my blood suddenly boiled at the sight.

I never got pissed at him for the past when he was being plastic af to me but this? This is too much! It's hitting below the belt and hell I won't be kind to him again. Not anymore!

"YOU DREW A FUCKING BUTTERFLY DICK ON MY BACK! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!" I said and started throwing some ink bottles at him. I could feel my face and ears getting hotter, the veins in my neck and forehead appeared in anger.

He just placed a medium sized dick butterfly in my back, it has green wings, red circles on the middle with a tinge of white; some designs on the edge of it's pinion to.  He even had the audicity to put some pubes and veins on it!

  He even had the audicity to put some pubes and veins on it!

"Touché." He uttered and gave me a smirk, dodging every ink bottle I throw at him.

"Touché huh?! Touché your fucking face! I'm going to sue you for this!" I said and stomped my feet, picking my shirt on the chair and wearing it when I felt warm soft hand on my wrist.