🍀 F i v e 🍀

3rd person pov

Groaning, Blithe slowly sat down from the bed as she ran her hands in her messy hair, still eyes closed. A few seconds passed she opened her sleepy eyes when she realized she wasn't in their own house, some events from last night suddenly flooded her mind.

The drink, the chicken, the frog and most importantly, Taehyung. Ofcourse he was the one who brought her in his own apartment for she never told him where she live. She stood up from the bed when she realized she wasn't wearing her own clothes from last night instead she wore a shirt that looked like a dress on her and a pair of jersey shorts.

The thought of Taehyung seeing her in he undergarments made her blush in embarrassment. 

Gosh Blithe! Don't drink too much again your keep on embarrassing yourself. Blithe thought in her head, for she knew whenever she's under the influence of alcohol her weirdness or 4d-ness gets worst and that makes her a big headache for the person who will take care of her. She remembered the last time she got drunk she started talking to animals non stop, she kept asking them where is her husband Hanbin, Hanbin was her ultimate bias and her idol.

She went out of the room and she found her phone laying on the table, she was bombarded with texts and missed calls, mostly from Jennie's boyfriend Suga. He kept asking if she was okay and if she went home safely. Ofcourse she could not reply last night she was wasted  that's why she replied him this morning, telling that she was okay.

When Blithe went out, Taehyung was  no where to be seen she guessed he went to work and left Blithe a sticky note that was posted on the TV screen.

The moment you wake up please leave immediately. Don't you dare touch anything and keep the clothes I lent you to yourself. Don't even bother giving it back, your clothes are on the table, I placed it in the paper bag.

"So he doesn't hate me that bad." Blithe said to herself after reading his note and watched her surroundings, the place was clean as fuck, every item inside his apartment is organized, you cannot even see a speck of dust in the dividers. Blithe guessed that Taehyung was a clean freak. But boy he was a very dull person all of his belongings in the apartment were color black; the walls, carpet, sofa, cabinet, bookshelf,  table, chairs, you name it! It's all black, except for his clothes because Blithe was wearing blue shirt and grey jersey shorts.

 Indeed her and Taehyung were the opposite, Blithe loved colors especially bright hues, not only in their taste of shades they were opposite but also in their personalities. Blithe is a outgoing and talkative person on the other hand Taehyung is a serious type of person, he's a man of few words and that's the reason Blithe thinks why her and Taehyung never get along.

Well it's just Taehyung who hates her, Blithe never held grudges against Taehyung even though he doesn't like her and she never cared about it all she wants is to be civil around him.

Blithe left Taehyung's house without touching anything and a paperbag was in her hands, she didn't expect that Taehyung will dry laundry her garments since he didn't like her and for a dull guy like Taehyung he didn't expected that he will use a vanilla scented fabric softener which she founds cute.

She made her way inside her favorite plant shop.

"Good morning Blithe!" Mrs. Park, the owner of the plant shop and her former boss greeted her, for the past 5 years Blithe worked as a part timer in this shop.

"Good morning too Mrs. Park!" Blithe beamed back with a smile on her face.

"What can I get you child?" 

"One small cactus please." Blithe replied and placed her two hands on the counter.

"Okay I'll be right back." 

"Here you go child." Mrs. Park said to Blithe with a small indoor cactus in her hands. 

"How much will it cost me?" Blithe asked

"Oh no! Don't bother to pay and just accept it, you've been a big hand when you worked here." Mrs. Park replied.

"Really? Thank you so much Mrs. Park! Can I have one sticky note and may I borrow a pen?"  

"Sure here you go." 

Please accept this plant Taehyung, think of it as my thank you and sorry gift for bothering you last night. ♥️

Blithe drew a heart on the end of a note before sticking the sticky purple colored paper on the pot of the small plant, she bid goodbye to Mrs. Park before heading back to Taehyung's apartment.

"Okay, I hope he'll take care of this gift." Blithe stated and placed the small plant in front of Taehyung's doorstep, Blithe decided to give a cactus plant to Taehyung to add some green in his lifeless apartment and she knows that cactus isn't that hassle to be taken care off since it only needs to be watered once a week.

🌺

"You disrespectful brat! I never adopted you just to slack off and drink around, you didn't even bother getting home last night!" Blithe's aunt scolded the young girl while she kept slapping a stack of newspaper in her head. 

Blithe remained silent, she just bobbed her head down. This was a usual scene in their house, her aunt, uncle and cousin kept on abusing her. They treated her poorly as if she was their maid, they only kept Blithe because of her mother's money savings for her which they live off.

Just like every sad life story of a protagonist in a novel Blithe has the same libretto to tell. Even though she is bright and happy go lucky girl her life was never easy. She was a daughter of a prostitute therefore her mother never knew who her father was since the person who bared her a child was one of her customers, nonetheless Blithe was loved unconditionally by her mother and she was raised with good morals. At the age of 9 her mother died due to AIDS which made her to live along with her aunt and her family. For 13 years of her life she was emotionally and physically tortured by them but still she didn't hated them; Blithe looked on the brighter side of it she still thanked them for keeping her and letting her stay in their roof.

"Sorry Aunt, I'll cook lunch now you must be hungry." She stated when her abusive aunt finished scolding her and made her way inside.

"yes you should! I don't feed you for nothing!" her aunt retorted as she followed her niece inside.

"Blithe after you finish cooking clean my room." Her cousin Dasom, greeted her with an errand as she painted her toe nails.

"Yes Dasom." She politely said and proceeded to their kitchen.

🌺

"Goodbye." Blithe muttered in her breath as she stood up in front of their house. A luggage was in her hand and a backpack was slung in her shoulders. She was going to leave her family for good and start a new life, she was planning it for the past few years; she told herself that the moment she graduates she will leave her aunt's roof and now it finally came true. She didn't  told them she was leaving that's why she snuck out early in the morning.

🌺

Okay, I know that from the start that the few chapters were kinda boring but please give this book a chance cause as the story goes on the plot builds up and it will get interesting.