ROKUDAIME HOKAGE

i do not own characters except yama..

this is the first chapter.. a lot is there to come😁😁

enjoy .. dnt forget to vote or comment☺☺😘

~kakashi~

i am standing infront of obito and rin's tomb.. " obito and rin.. i am going to be named rokudaime today.. i really do miss you both.. obito..wish you were here to become the hokage.. you know that i am not hokage material.. but stilll.. until naruto is ready to take over... i will try to handle everything.. just wish me good luck.. " .. with that i paid my respect and left the place.. i am already late for the ceremony...

"KAKASHI... YOU ARE LATE".

as soon as i entered hokage's office tsunade's voice hit me like a truck.. i closed my eyes firmly expecting a strong hit on my head.. after. few second i opend my eyes.. nothing as such happened... "pheww".. i breathed out...

" kakashi.. lets go.. we have to start the ceremony.."
her voice is much softer this time..

~ time skip~
"as the fifth hokage of konoha.. i now announce the sixth hokage of konoha.. hatake kakashi.."
tsunade's voice is loud enough for everyone to here down on the ground.. we are on top of the hokage's building.. i took the hokage hat from godaime's hand. and wore it.. looking at the people at the ground who was clapping loudly.. i smile at everyone..

as soon as the ceremony was over.. i went to hokage's office and started my work.. my assistant is shikamaru.. he is really good at these hokage stuffs..

" kakashi senseiii.." i heard a familiar voice .. as the office's door swung opend.. my blonde student Naruto rushed to mee and hugged me .. i couldn't breath..

" na..ruto..o.. i ..c.. aan..t brea..th"
i said struggling .

naruto stepped back and scratched back of his head while giving me his signature smile closed eye smile.

"KONO BAKA NARUTO ..." sakura's voice boomed through the corridor.. as she came inside and hit on naruto's head.

"itte sakura chan".. naruto said with tears in his eyes..
i smiled at my students

" naruto u cant just barge into office and hug rokudaime sama now.. he is the hokage.. u can't disrespect him." sakura started lecturing naruto..

all i could so is staring at sakura..
among my four students she is the one who matured most..
in e veryvery way... i saw her becoming a perfect woman... and now is soo beautifull.. she emerld eyes keep shining and her skinn looked so beautifull and soft.. i wanted to feel her skin.. how will it feel to kiss her full cute lips.. its been a while that i developed feelings for her.. i knlw she loves sasuke.. and a old man like me might not have a chance with her.. but.. i guess i really like her.. and want to be with her all the time..

" rokudaime sama.. earth to rokudaime sama" sakura moved her hand infront of my face..

"ah.. uhhmm.. yeahh sakura chan" i said looking right at her green eyes..

i heard the door open again. and she is here..' i thought ... yama stood by the door with bouquet of orchids in her hands with a huge grin .. she is real hyperactive and reckless..u can say she is female version of naruto

" yama. we have been waiting" naruto said in a angry tone.

" i am soo sorryy.. i had some stuffs to doo.." she said in her cute voice hitting narutos head.. her voice is really soothing..
she turned to me looking right into my eyes with her dark brown eyes . her face is round and she has childish looks unlike sakura.. her short curly hair looked soft .. i like her hair its unique.. curly hair is rare in konoha.
" ahh. rokudaime sama.. ommedeto" she congratulated me.. and handed me the bouquet .. hitting a side of my arm.. since her childhood she has been like this.. fun and cute..

she always smiles like she have no problems in her life.. since she became a gennin she lives alone. her parents were killed in action.. she was all alone by then.. but she keeps smiling.. i never saw her crying in these past 19 years. as her sensei i am really proud of her..

" arigatho yama chan". i smiled accepting her gift and pinching her nose.. i love her cute round nose.

~YAMA~

" arigatho yama chan".. said kakashi pinching my nose.. i blushed in deep crimson colour..
i looked down at the ground to hide it..
i really like kakashi sensei.. when he died fighting pein.. i amost lost my mind.. even as a medical ninja i couldn't save him.. i cried so hard squeezing him in my arms.. that was the day i knew how mich i love him.. when he was brought back by 'gedo art:rinne rebirth jutsu' i couldnt tell how happy i was. i hugged him and cried until my eyes were red... all he did was caressing my back until i was done crying.. when i stop crying he looked into my eyes and smiled. saying " i am back.. everything will be allright".

only my bestfriend hinata hyuga knew about my feelings for my ex sensei.. she encouraged me to tell him about how i feel. but i jst couldn't bring my self . how could i?? he is my ex sensei.. and i don't even know whether he feels the same about me... or the worst.. he might even love someone else.. true that i am not the prettiest kunoichi in konoha.. i didn't have body like hinata's ,eyea like sakura's ans hair like ino's.. despite of that i have surpassed all of them with my talent and my kekkei genkai of ice style.. after training to use ice style when i was only 11 years old.. i learned medical ninjutsu under tsunade sama with sakura.

" yesss i would love to.." i came back from my own world hearing kakashi senseiii's voice.

" so itss final.. yaaayy.. i am going to drink like a fish tonight" naruto shouted

"BAKA YOU ARE TOO LOUD" .. sakura shouted sa loud as naruto..

"sakura so are you" i said laughing

. kakashi laughed too..

"menduksai" said sikamaru in a bored tone smiling at us..

so he is coming with us to the hangout... i was so glad he could come .. he must come. after all this hangout is to celebrate he becoming hokage..

~kakashi~

so they planned the outing for me.. i was so glad they are my students. ' sasuke.. where are you... they must really miss you.. please come back soon'
i wished.. sakura must really want sasuke to be with her.. i know.. even if she keeps smiling deep inside she is hurt.. it hurts to see her like that.. i try my best to ease her pain by spending most of my free time with her. but she as the head docter in hospital she really dnt get free time.. she works real hard.. thats her way to distract her self from sasuke.. and it has been taking q huge toll on her self.. i just wish i could help her. tonight i guess i would talk to her... and tell her about my feelings..

the idea of telling her about my feelings is really good.. but i don't think i can gather enough courage to tell her how i feel.. with that thought i looked at sakura who was laughing with naruto as yama mess with shikamaru..

sakuraaa

sheee.. iss .. definitely... the.. mostt.. prettiest.. kunoichi..in.. konoha..