THE HANGOUT😃

OHHEMMGYY.. JUST LOOK AT KAKASHI. SOO CUTE😍😍😍

hey minna. Here is the second chapter.  Enjoy😃

°°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•

~KAKASHI~

Its almost 6 30 and i haven't finished my work yet.. my students will be picking me at 7 30.. i Sighed looking at all the uncompleted paperwork..

~NOBODY~

Yama stood infront of her wardrobe to pick a dress for her.. " red .. yellow.. what will kakasensi wear??.. " she thought..

Sakura is sitting on yama's bed tapping the screen of her phone... " i am gonna wear a tanktop with jeans.."said sakura .  "ok but will choose a dress for me??" Yama asked giving sakura a puppy look.. " hmm okai"..

" yatta.. i love you saku chan" yama hugged sakura tightly giving sakura a kiss on her cheek..

TIME SKIP.. 😂

~KAKASHI~

I heard a knock on office's door.. i knew it was not yama or naruto as they never know the word  'knock'..

"Come in".. i said in a calm voice..

" Rokudaime sama.. sakura is here to see you... are you leaving for tonight.. ??" Shikamaru said opening the door..

SAKURAA..did he say sakuraa...
Is she here pick me up.. of course they know that i am gonna be late.. so she came to pick me up. 
Aii but why i am acting like a stupid fangirl..whats happening to me?

"Hokage sama".. shikamari called me again

"Yeah umm yeah shikamaru.. let her in..and yeah i will be going.. and all the work is done for tonight.  Thankss for the help.."
I said to shikamaru smiling under my mask..

"Sensei.. lets go.." as soon as shikamaru left sakura came in..

"Yeahh unn.. right.. lets go." i said blushing.. i am greatful to my mask for hiding my blush..

"Are you ok sensei.. is the work done".. sakura asked smiling...

"Yeah cool.. just a bit tired.. .. i said.."

'WAIT WHAT.. TIRED.. NOW WHAT WILH SHE THINK... SERIOUSLY HATAKE.. YOU ARE BEING SOO LAME'..  my inner self screamed..

"Ohh.. i can understand  sen.. un. hokage sama." Sakura said.. i could sense sadness in her voice..

Noo.. i meann.. uhmm.. its tiring.. BUT NOT THAT TIRING THAT I WILL AVOID MY FAVOURITE STUDENT..  i literally screamed the last part....

" and its sensei to you .. okay".. i said giving her a closed eye smile..

I saw sakura's face glow with happiness again.. she is soo pretty when she smiles.. awww..

'CUT IT HATAKE.. WHY ON EARTH YOU ACTING LIKE A STUPID FAN GIRL.. YOU ARE DAMN THE HOKAGE SO ACT LIKE ONE'.... inner self screamed again

I rubbed back of my neck keeping my closed eye smile..

~SAKURA~

"why do i feel like senseii is acting weird."   

Is he ok.. of course he is.

But wait.

'IS HE ALWAYS THAT CUTE WHEN HE SMILES.  SHANNAROO'. My inner self screeched

"Oiii dnt think stupid stufss . U know he is my sens..."

'YOUR EX SENSEII SAKURA..AND COME ON.. YOU ARE 20 NOW... AND A JOUNIN.. NOT THE LITTLE CRY BABY GENNIN..'