Chapter 2 ♥

Nevaeh

I have been on the couch watching the Martin marathon for 3 hours. This show never gets old. I checked my phone to see it was 12:07 P.M. It takes me forever to get ready so I headed upstairs to my room.

I was ready to get out the house and spend some time with my friends. This week has been sort of hectic for me with all these papers due. This break is my stress free break.

I went straight to my closet to get out my VS Pink duffle bag. I got out clothes to change into and clothes for Alana's house. I took my changing clothes and headed to the shower.

*A hour later*

I was finally ready to go now. Dressed in a Fine Ass Girls sweatshirt, a pair of black leggings and my timbs, I went downstairs carrying my duffle bag.

"I'm out ma." I stated to my mom while she was watching t.v on the couch.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door, heading to my car.

It was in the middle of December and snow was on the ground, along with ice. I hated driving in the winter. Its just too much.

As soon as I got into the car, my phone began to ring. I looked at the screen to see it was Darío. I answered and put the phone to my ear.

I smiled "Hey"

"Hey beautiful" He said

I blushed, putting my head down. He always does this to me.

"Wassup?" I asked keeping my cool.

"Where are you?" He asked.

I put the phone on speaker and started my car.

"I am actually just leaving my house. Why?"

"I just pulled up to Ali's so I'll see you when you get here. Later shorty."

"Okay. Later boo"

The call ended. If only we were actually together... I was trying to get there asap. The sooner I get there, I can be in his arms and chillin' with my friends.

India

I had just got off the phone with Zay and he was outside. I looked in the mirror one last time before throwing on my jacket and making my way out.

"Bye guys!" I yelled out to my family before closing the door.

I carefully walked to Zay's car. Snow and ice was everywhere. There was no way I was going to fall in front of him. He would clown me forever.

I threw my overnight bag in the back and got in the car.

"Baby!" I shrieked before leaning over to hug and kiss him multiple times.

He stretched his arms out to embrace me.

"Hey. Baby." He said in between kisses, smiling.

I was about to pull back but he pulled me in for one more kiss. This one was longer than the others. I was starting to get into it but I stopped myself. We needed to be somewhere.

I pulled back and smirked at him. "Let's go."

He poked out his bottom lip, making me giggle.

"Fine but you owe me." He said while pointing his index finger at me.

"I gotchu" I responded. I put my seatbelt on.

He turned forward in his seat, pulling off from the driveway.

Aubree

I got out of my car with my bag, heading for Alana's front door. I rung the doorbell and a few seconds later Alana appeared.

"Hey Bree!" She greeted. She took me into a hug.

"Hey Ali. Everyone here?" I asked, letting her go.

"Yeah. They're in the living room. Follow me." She responded.

I started following her until she stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned to me.

"There's just one thing I gotta tell you." She stated in lower tone.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"Meech came here with Stacey." She whispered so no one could hear but me.

"The fuck? She wasn't invited! This was supposed to be Meech and I's day together and I have to be a third wheel?!" I yelled still trying to whisper.

"I know but you have to remember, she is his girlfriend and you're his best friend." Ali tried to remind me.

I rolled my eyes. "Its just fucked up. He knows I like him and he brings her on our day. Now I have to watch them be cuddled up and shit."

"I know but you'll be fine. Don't let them mess up your good mood. Plus, she's only gonna be here for a while. She has to babysit tonight." She informed me.

I sighed. I guess I will just have to ignore them for the next few hours.

Walking into the living room, I saw everyone. Alana had retrieved her seat on the couch next to Lucas, leaning her head on his shoulder. Lucas was scrolling through his phone, I'm guessing on Twitter, in one hand and his other arm wrapped around Ali.

Darío was sitting in a single couch chair with Nevaeh on his lap. He had his arms wrapped around her waist. They were whispering and giggling to each other. I swear they should just be together already.

India and Zay were on the big bean bag. India had her head on Zay's chest and her legs laying across his lap. Zay sat there stroking her hair.

Leilani sat on the floor on her phone while Angelo sat in a chair on the other side of the room staring at her.

Last, I saw Meech and Stacey having a quiet conversation. They were on the other 2-seat couch. Meech sat up while Stacey laid down with her head in his lap. I stopped myself from mugging them.

"Hey guys!" I said to everyone. I got scattered responses of "wassup" and "hey"'s.

I felt kind of offended because they didn't really acknowledge me, but I let it go. I sat next to Leilani sparking up a conversation. If they all were going to be cuddled up like this the whole time, I don't think I can take it.

~~~~~

Those were all the girls! Y'all will learn more about them.

Aren't the couples cute?!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Give me feedback! See ya in the next chapter ツ