Chapter 5 ♥

India

"I'ma give you 10 seconds to get off me." I warned remaining calm.

"Or what?" Zay asked laughing. He lifted his head, resting his chin on my chest to look at my face.

He thought this was a joke. He has his whole body on top of me and he's fucking heavy. I was just trying to lay down in bed and watch TV but he wants to be irritating.

"You'll see." I responded smirking. "Zayyyy! You're hurting my ribs!"

"Aye, I'll get up if you say Za-"

I cut him off. "No. 10... 9..."

"Fine then I'm not gettin' up"

He started smiling. He's really trying me right now. Zay turned his head to look at the TV.

I chuckled. "I'm gonna give you one more chance." I am trying to help him out before I attack his ass.

"5...4...3..." Fuck it.

I started pushing his stomach to lift him off but I failed. He laughed at my attempt. Zay placed his hands on both sides of me on the bed, still laying on me.

"Nice try babe." He said lifting his head to look at me again.

I was gonna get him and I did. I bit his shoulder. The first time he seemed shocked and didn't move so I bit him again but longer. His face was so funny.

"You biting niggas now Indo?" He smirked. He fucking smirked. I just wanted him off me and now I think I made it worst.

Next thing I know, he bites me on my arm. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you ser-.... Isiah!" He started biting me all over my arms and shoulders. I couldn't even move because he was still hovering over me. They weren't hard or anything, just playful bites.

"Can you please stop?!" I managed to get out through my giggles.

"Only if you give me a kiss." He had that look. That sexy ass flirty look. He's just....

I grabbed his chin with my thumb and index finger and kissed his lips. It wasn't anything serious. I just gave him a peck. I pulled away and smiled.

He gave me that "now you know" look. I rolled my eyes.

"What? You said a kiss."

He sucked his teeth then grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't even get to prepare myself but shit. It was so good. I found myself getting lost in it.

We had to be kissing for like 3 minutes before I heard my door open and Isiah was still on top of me but our heads snapped to the door. In the doorway stood my 9 year old little sister Alexandria.

Her face had changed from a smile to disgusted in the matter of a second.

"You know what, EW. I'll come back later... or not." She said as she began to turn around and head back to her room down the hall.

I could'nt help but laugh. Just seeing her face change like that... it was priceless. While I continued to laugh, Isiah finally lifted up off of me.

"Alex, don't go! We love you!" He shouted after her laughing.

I lifted up off the bed and gave my boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek. "Let's go."

Making my way down the hall, I soon heard footsteps behind me. Once I made it to her room, I jumped into her bed beside her. Zay had laid on the other side of her. We both smiled at her.

She laid on her Ipad playing Trivia Crack. "Why are you guys in here?"

"We can't just spend time with you? Geez." Zay responded acting offended.