Chapter 3 ♥

Lucas

All of us have been chillin' for a few hours in Alana's living room. Everyone was still here except Stacey.

We had just ordered some good ass pizza. I looked over to see Meech scarfing down a slice.

"Damn nigga. Slow down, the pizza ain't going no where." I stated laughing at Meech.

Everybody joined in laughing. He glared at me.

"Aye nigga, fuck you" he said while chewing his food and chuckling.

Alana stood up to throw away her trash and then came back.

"Okay guys. I have something to tell y'all." Alana said still standing, looking around the room to see if she had everyone's attention.

She definitely had my attention. My babe was so gorgeous...even in a t-shirt and some sweats.

I studied her face, which looked a little nervous. I took a quick look at everyone and she had their attention.

"I got accepted to Harvard's program for aspiring lawyers." She announced with only a hint of excitement.

"That's great babe! I knew you was going to make it in." I said. I stood up, pulling her into a hug and kissing her forehead.

Everyone congratulated her. I was proud of her. I remember how she was stressing for a whole two weeks about her essay. She wanted it to be perfect. This was a big program and thousands were trying to get in.

"Thanks guys but... this means I'll be gone for three months" she said

My mood had went down. Damn. She would have to be in Boston for a straight three months. I had completely forgot. What was I going to do for three months without her here?

I tightened my arms around her. I could tell she was iffy on if she should go or not. I know I had to say something to encourage her.

"Ali, that doesn't matter. You are not giving up this opportunity." I said

"Yeah! We will be here when you come back." India reassured her.

"When do you leave?" Lo asked

"Next week. Saturday." She answered turning her head to look up at me.

She was trying to see my reaction and I didn't want her to worry. I looked in her eyes and kissed her forehead again.

I might look fine on the outside but this shit was hitting me hard. I won't have my girl around me for three months and she was leaving next week. That is in 7 days. I needed to spend this whole week with her.

"I hope you know you're mines for the rest of winter break." I whispered in her ear, smirking.

She stood on her tippy toes and kissed my neck.

Whispering back "I can't wait". She winked at me and walked back to the couch we were sitting on.

"That means I can't make it to your party Vaeh." Alana said with disappointment.

"Aw. Don't worry about it. There will be other parties girl" Nevaeh smiled.

I sat back down next to Ali. She smiled.

"I seriously love you guys."

Aubree

I moved my seat from the floor to the nearby chair that Lo was sitting in. He and Leilani had left to talk.

"Hey bestfriend" Meech said with enthusiasm placing himself on my lap.

"Hi." I responded not really paying attention to him. I was still mad at him.