Rien Information

It was said that when god created the heavens, he had his arch angels protecting the gates and earth. As the angels began taking their place in guarding both the gates and earth they began to take note that they could not be in two places at once. One morning they all came to an agreement creating their own protection on earth. So they choose their war animals, and it was be the wolf. For the wolf could stand alone or stand strong with a pack. So when god began creating. The angels choose Their pick of the wolves. The first wolf was to be the leader of the four descended from the heavens, she was to be the guardian of Power - insuring that when judgement came to gods creation all would be in agreement. She was to be fueled with the burning fire of light by all four Arch's. When a Rien breed is born into the world they are in fact born with power though they have a choice when they come of age. Lead a pack of their own or join their brethren in and already existing pack, or clan. But one rule they have to follow is never abuse their power, have an understanding for nature and her laws. Always aid in the needs of others. And to never turn their back on their own.

Definition of Guardians - 

There are wolves chosen to defend the earth against evil or corrupted
individuals, even if it's other lycans or humans. Guardians are primarily lycans to which they
take up a humanoid form still keeping the wolf like features. They must be especially
careful how they act, against or any form of other creatures on this planet.
They can cause massive damage if they make a mistake or wrong judgment. They are
here to protect their kin from any uprisings.

The 2nd was to be the guardian of Faith - to whom Michael gave to her.

The 3rd was to be the guardian of Hope - to whom Raphael gave to him.

The 4th was to be the guardian of Freedom - to which Uriel he gave to him.

The 5th was to Chaos - he was be fueled with the darkness of the underworld, thus needing this to keep the balance of life it was said that this one was only to be awakened when judgement was agreed to destroy.