23

The music should pretty much spoil the mood I was in when I wrote this chapter

I smiled again as I woke up to the most featherlight kisses on my shoulder. Wrapped up closely against me, I felt my giant Creature spooning me, caressing my skin under the covers. I hummed lightly when his touch made my body tingle and made my heart swell so much I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Are you awake?" He whispered in my ear, already knowing the answer. He kissed my jaw; let me feel the scratches of his stubble on his own. Somehow that made him even hotter. "Good morning."

"Mmm..." My smile widened as he slowly rolled me over and pressed his lips against mine, not caring about morning breath. He claimed my mouth proudly and groaned when my hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer. "Good morning."

"You smell so good." He stuck his nose down to the curve of my neck and inhaled deeply, then groaned throatily again as my scent filled his nostrils. "You smell like... like nothing I've ever smelt before. I can't get enough of you."

I shuddered when he begun sucking on my skin as if he could absorb my scent like that, tasting it, consuming it. My body thrummed to life when I felt his response rub against my stomach, so impossibly hard already. It wasn't there a minute ago. "Charlie..."

"I want to be inside you again," He murmured, nuzzling his face down to my chest, pressing it against my heart. "I feel like I can protect you against everything when I'm inside you. You make me feel invincible."

And he made me feel so speechless. And emotional. It was starting to freak me out how easily he turned me into soft putty with just his words. I had never been the overly emotional woman, but he made me. He put me in touch with all those emotions I had been suppressing and compensating for with work. Now, as he kissed the middle of my sternum—my heart—there was no blocking them out anymore.

I pulled his head up and made him meet my lips again. I kissed him softly and he responded, tilting his head to kiss me even deeper. It was then that I felt his erection nudging against my clit, sliding up and down my folds until my hips arched on their own. He coaxed me to grow wet for him, lubricated himself, until finally, he angled himself against my entrance and pressed inside me.

His size always meant pain as he stretched me, even after so many times, it was hard not to get overwhelmed by his girth. He took his time to slide all the way inside me, nibbling on my lips and swallowing my soft whimpers until I finally started to relax around him. And that's when the real torture begun.

Easing in and out of me in a pace that could only be described as gentle, my toes curled and my eyes fluttered shut. My legs locked around him and demanded him closer with each soft thrust. It was too delicious, too delicate this early in the morning.

"You feel... so perfect," Charlie shuddered above me and rolled his shoulders, feeling every corner of me as he slid inside me. "You're like... silk... around me... and so... small... Carly..."

I mewled and clenched around him. It was true, in comparison I looked like a tiny doll beneath him. He could crush me with his weight alone, but he didn't. He kept himself pushed off of me, his skin only rubbing against mine as he rolled his hips towards me in a rhythm that could've followed a beat. I realized then he was following a beat; the drum of our hearts.

I crooned against him and clung to him with my arms, legs and core. He was so giant, yet so gentle with me. I kissed him on his lips, but then made him pull out of me, pushing him up only so I could turn over onto my stomach. Spreading my legs, I twisted around to catch his lips as he instantly climbed in over me, sliding a hand under me. Our lips met, just as he tilted my hips up from the mattress and sunk inside me from behind. From this angle he went even deeper than before.