Into Town

We had finally finished skiing when we realized the sun was going down. We didn't have enough time to get back to our cabin, so we decided instead to go to a nearby town to get a room for the night. (Not that way, get your mind out of the gutter people! Sorry stucky shippers, but it's just not my ship.) As we were going, we got a message alert from Fury. Oh great.

"Hello Captain America and Winter Solider. There is a target in the area around your cabin, he owns a bar and inn in the town you're heading towards. If you could do us all a favor and capture him, take him back to your cabin and we'll do the rest." The device said.

"Ok, but is there anything we should know about the target?" Bucky asked, interested about SHIELD's new target.

"We'll send it to you right now."

An image popped up on the screen.

Name: Logan Howlett

Age: 29

Status: Unkown (for now)

Relatives: Sabrina Howlett (Unknown),  Maria Sacrege (Deceased) Numerous self-proclaimed aunts and uncles, most likely fake.

Criminal Record: Killed many high level SHIELD agents, blown up multiple locations, responsible for many stolen items, recieved the X gene.

Powers: Accelerated healing, half of his skeleton is metal, has metal claws.

Threat level: CRITICAL, KILL ON SIGHT.

I looked at it in amazement. This was the smallest folder I had ever seen! I was willing to bet it was the last SHIELD had on someone. And we were supposed to capture this guy? Oh great. Well, I guess we should get heading to the town.

°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°
A couple hours later
°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°

Sabrina's POV

I can't believe I almost got caught by those government guys twice! I hope I never see them again, they could cause trouble. (Mhm... sure you won't... ;)) Anyway, I should probably get heading to the inn. It wasn't my inn, it was my dad's, but I did most of the work so technically I owned it. I was a waitress, entertainer, I had to put up with creepy, flirty guys, a maid, and I was also the scullery maid. All my dad had to do was cook. But I enjoyed (almost) all of it, so I didn't mind. I looked up and realized I had almost walked right past the inn. Most girls my age would still be messing around with there friends and talking about cute guys. But I was always a social outcast. No one wants to talk to me because of my sharp sense of sarcasm and my slightly (ok, maybe more then slightly) evil sense of humor. Besides that, dad makes me go to school, so I get picked on on top of having no friends. Oh joy. I entered the inn to a rowdy crowd of people who were probably about to get drunk. I sighed and ran back to the kitchen, were I found dad working.

"Hey dad!"

"Sabri?! Where have you been! Josh had to cover for you!"

"Sorry dad, I'll go tell Josh that I'm back and start working."
Incase you're wondering, Josh is the only other worker here and my one and only friend. Lucky for him, he's an orphan, so he doesn't have to go to school.

"Ok sweety pie, it's fine."

I ran off looking for Josh, and finally spotted him walking towards the kitchen with a platter of dirty dishes.

"Josh! I'll take back over my role now!"

"Thank goodness you're back! You need to go preform, you're late!"

"Oh shoot, sorry! I'll go do that right away!"

I ran up on stage and started.

"Hello everyone, I'm Sasha, and I'llbe singing for you tonight. First off, do we have any song requests?" A young lady who looked like a newly wed raised her hand. "The lady in the blue dress?"

"A thousand years, please"

"Of course!" I answered, smiling.

(Author~Chan is to lazy to write lyrics, look them up yourself.)

There was a round of clapping and I went on to ask for more requests

°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°----°

As I was finishing the fourth and last song, I suddenly realized something was wrong. I looked around to see...

Keep reading

Just keep swimming...

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...

Captain America and the Winter Solider. I knew why they were here. They were here for the Wolverine.

They were here for my dad.