The Problem

I rushed of stage only to accidentally run into Josh, making the player go was carrying spill on the floor. "Sabrina! What are you doing? You made me spill!" Captain Obvious said.

"Josh! The Captain America is here! You know what that means? The government found dad!"

He suddenly looked determined. "Sabri, go tell your dad to get out of here. Go with him, I'll find you soon." When I hesitated, he turned around and looked at me. "Go!" I went off running, heading towards the kitchen. Behind me, I heard Josh get up on the stage and say, "Everyone, we are closing early today, please leave quickly, there's been a gas leak."

I missed the rest because I suddenly barged in to the kitchen. "Dad! The government's here! We need to leave!" He nodded and ran to the car, thinking I had followed him. Once he got in the car, I locked it with the keys and automatically made it drive off.

Once I was sure he was safe, I ran back in the kitchen and used the vent to get right over the dining area. What I heard chilled my bone. 

"Sir, we just want Logan Howlett. Hand him over and we'll leave in peace. There doesn't have to be violence," Captain America said.

"Yea right," Josh scoffed, "and what are you gonna do with him? Lock him up? Do tests on him? Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged" Winter Solider growled, glaring at Josh.

Suddenly they lept into action. Almost immediately, it was quite obvious that the super hero's had the upper hand, and the battle was over in seconds. Not without injury though, Captain America had quite a nasty scar.

Josh was held up to the wall by his neck.

"Any last words?" winter solider said, as I popped out of the vent and landed soundlessly on the hard tile floor behind them.

Josh saw me and said "Yes. Never miscount your enemy."  They're eyes widened in panic and they turned around, but not fast enough. I did a low round house kick and immediately knocked both of them to the floor, took out my pistols, and had them at gun point in seconds. 

"Wise words," I said, smirking.

"I thought I told you to run!" Josh said, obviously trying to keep his cool.

"Did you really expect me to? They broke in to MY bar and you expect me to run? Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess." I answered, not taking my eyes off the super soldiers.

Josh sighed in defeat.

"So what should we do with them?" I asked, nudging one of the "unconscious" attackers with my foot.

Suddenly, dad burst through the front door. And I literally mean burst.

"SABRI, WHY WEREN'T YOU WITH ME??? YOU RAN OFF TO TAKE ATTACKERS ON ON YOUR OWN??? YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED!!!" I sighed. Time to calm dad down.