The Feeling Of Being Watched

Carla was sitting in her room after a gymnastics club in school and was getting ready to have a calm afternoon to herself. But couldn't help feel like she was being watched wherever she went 😕... She was awfully uncomfortable and her mom had gone out half and hour ago to get groceries. Just then her phone rang it was her mom... She was held up in a traffic jam! Just her luck!
Carla's POV
I don't like feeling like I'm being watched I would go outside, it's just if someone is watching me and wants to get me they'll catch me‼️ What do I do⁉️ To heck with it I'm going to meet Jasmina at the park.
30 minutes later...
I'm at the park waiting for Jasmina she said she got held up in doing her chores  so she'll be about 10 minutes. I waited a while and a man around 16-17 came to the park and started to walk towards me I politely said 'Hi...' And continued playing on my phone... He didn't reply he just stared... I was a bit uncomfortable but shook it off but after him staring me for a minute straight I was starting to feel really weirded out... I asked if I could help him he replied with 'No, I just ❤️ staring at you, your beautiful' I fell silent because it was pretty weird that a 16-17 year old guy was just STARING.. At that moment Jasmina came round the corner of her house and looked shocked she shouted 'LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU-YOU PERV!' I was confused, sure he was weird but I wouldn't consider him a perv..? Would I? Jasmina pushed him away in a forceful manner I asked her what she was doing. She said that he was a child stalker and often kidnapped vulnerable children such as her and myself. We ran around the block and went through her back garden because he chased after us, we were terrified! But kept running, luckily me and Jasmina were fast runners...

To be continued...‼️
In 3 days 😰
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
Make sure to vote and comment ‼️