Judo Classes

Carla's POV

We watched as he searched the neighbourhood for us, we held our breaths waiting for him to leave. I kept wondering to myself why was I targeted? I needed to find a way for him to leave me alone, but what could I do? I mean i could ask my mom if she could sign me up to do some judo lessons in town..? They were pretty good teachers from what I've heard they teach you self defence and how to use it properly in a dangerous situation. But what if it's too late then?

You know what? I'm gonna try my hardest to defend myself and even if it doesn't work I can just run and hide like today. I told my mom what had happened, she was shocked she had always though this was a safe neighbourhood for everyone, especially kids, she would have never thought a man would target children as young as me. I also asked her about judo lessons and she agreed, she was really worried about me and I told her not to because after these judo lessons I'll be able to defend myself without help... But it would take a while. I didn't mind though as I would be able to defend myself in such a way that he wouldn't dare bother any other children anymore EVER!

The First Day Of Judo Class...

Our teacher who preferred to be called 'Sensei' was very patient with all of us and taught us crucial things about self defence and kicks and punches to knock out an opponent it was amazing! I couldn't ask for better things..! I think I'm going to ask Jasmina to join so we can have fun together and learn together.

Jasmina's POV 

I'm at home right now and I still can't believe what happened! It was crazy! How did she not know, it was all over the news! He was in jail for who knows how long! 

Carla called me at 6pm today asking if I wanted to join her judo classes with her, of course I said YES  I want to defend myself as well because I'm gonna take this guy down with a kick in the groan and a punch to the nose!

Jasmina's First Judo Class...

This place is absolutely huge! I met the Sensei and he taught me how to knockout an opponent with just a simple tap to a pressure point on the neck. I was simply amazing I couldn't beleive i actually did it I was learning how to take this pervert down..! I couldn't wait until I caught him again and Carla and I would teach him a lesson on not to mess with children!

I'm quite a violent and revengeful person for a kid I guess i need to bring it a few notches down.

Anyways... The judo lesson with Carla was amazing because we got to work in partners! He taught us how to work as a team and if one of us were grabbed how one of us could help. It was so funny one of the girls accidentally kicked her partner! We couldn't stand up after seeing that!

After our judo lesson I went to Carlas's house...

At Carla's House...

Carla's POV

Jasmina decided to come over to mine after judo because I didn't feel okay on my own because my mom had gone to work. Jasmina asked her mom if she could sleep over luckily said yes so I got her my spare onesie and we watched movies and ate snacks until we fell asleep... 

I woke up to a loud bang in the kitchen and felt a cold breeze come into the room. I woke up Jasmina and said 'Someone's here..' she woke up startled and whispered 'What do you mean?' the kitchen door swung open, we both hid behind the couch and held our breath. I was scared and Jasmina was covering her mouth with her hand so she didn't make a sound. A man walked into the room and I didn't live with my dad so we hid, the man turned in our direction...

We thought it was over, but remembered that we needed to teach this guy a lesson and Jasmina sprung up and kicked him in groan, grabbed his neck and kneed him in the face and I sprung up into action and kicked his head pushing him down to the ground. He got back up and charged at us and we both punched him in the face and he fell back Jasmina hit his pressure point and with one hit to the neck he was down...

We called the police and within 15 minutes they came...

They arrested him and charged him for breaking and entering and molestion, and other charges for previous crimes...