Leave...

Jasmina's POV:

When I got to my bedroom door, I saw something so disturbing, I should've of never seen it...

It was terrifying the door was all scratched up and a bloody hand print was on the door, I shouted for my mom to come and see what had happened and she called the police straight away, in case a murder had happened.

15 minutes later...

The police came to my house and confirmed that it was real blood and was most likely the own psycho's blood, I was shaken at the fact that the psychopath had been in my house and done this. I just couldn't believe it. I texted Carla to see if the same thing had happened she said that her house was fine and nothing strange had happened. I was confused, weren't the psycho's after both of us? Or were they just after me and were just trying to get Carla out of the way? I just don't know anymore, I mean I was the one that got Carla away from that creepy guy... OMG that guy, I've seen him before while I was out with my mom, he was everywhere I went...

I'm shocked how couldn't of noticed, this was happening?! I'm so stupid!

Just then... I heard a loud bang on my window I gasped, was it him?! I ran downstairs, but my mom wasn't there, she was at work..! I shouted "SHIT!" and ran out the house, only to hear my phone ring. I picked up the phone and said "Who is this?" and it replied with "Your worst nightmare...be ready..." click and the call ended... I didn't know what to and do!! I just call the police, but the line was dead meaning someone or something cut off the signal...

I was grabbed from behind and knocked out with a drug.

I woke up confused as to what happened, only to find out that I was tied to a bed, with thick rope and all my belongings were gone...

A woman walked into the room and whispered in a raspy tone "Wondering why your here? Well.. because we are going to torture you, just like you tortured us..." I confusingly responded with "How have I tortured you? What did I do to torture you when I don't even know you?!" She smirked and said "Oh I'm sorry did I say YOU I meant your dad... he hurt me, so to hurt him I'm going to hurt you...!" She went out the room for 5 minutes and came back we a knife and started thinly cutting my skin and I screamed and she cut a few more cuts into my skin and said "If you carry on screaming I'll cut even more." I contained my pain and started to cry.

I could see in her eyes she just wanted revenge, but as she saw me crying and the blood on her hands and the blood coming out of me.

She stepped back and muttered under her breath "What am I doing?! This isn't her fault!" I hurtfully said "Please let me go.. What did my dad do to you, tell me so I know your reasons.." she said crying "He hurt me..." and I said " In what way physically or mentally..?" she said balling her eyes out "MENTALLY, we were together for 4 years and he... he left me! For your stupid mother who was pregnant with you, because he had cheated on me, all these years I thought that if you weren't here I would of still been with your father and mother would of raised you alone, but he left your mother anyways after being with her after the baby for 2 years! He could of married me and had KIDS WITH ME!" The knife was raised in her hand, ready to stab me, the knife when down into my stomach, she dragged it down and took the knife out, just at that moment the police busted through and she was tackled to the ground, she shouted, crying "She NEEDS to DIE!"

I passed out from blood loss and woke up in a hospital bed with huge bandage and stitches everywhere, my family and friends surrounding me...

My mother crying and my best friend Carla balling her eyes out laying her arms on me....

The END