Taken...

As the crashes grew louder and louder, the girls held there breaths and held tight until the basement door opened with a loud BANG! Both of the girls gasped with fear..! The only problem was it wasn't the man they had seen before it was someone else, they thought they were in the middle of a robbery, but then a familiar head popped up, he had an accomplice! They had no chance with two grown men, they couldn't fight them off no matter how hard they tried, they ended up being knocked out, tied up and thrown into a back of a van...

They woke up dazed and confused...

Carla's POV

What's happening? Who was the other guy, it seems Jasmina is still knocked out... I've got to find a way to untie myself! But what could I do? There's nothing here to cut with, I could try biting through them, they didn't seem that thick or strong for that matter...

5 minutes of trying to bite through rope...

It's no use, I wake up Jasmina with a light kick. She awoke startled and asked me what was going on and said that she had nail filer in her pocket from filing her nails down a few days ago and had forgotten to take it out of her pocket. This was amazing I'm glad Jasmina is forgetful is situations like this... not that we've been in a situation like this but I'm glad! I took the nail filer with my hands tied behind my back and quickly filed through the rope. As soon as I was free I untied Jasmina. We had to make an escape FAST and silently.... but how?

Jasmina's POV

Luckily, I have watched wayyyy more spy movies than Carla so I know what to do in situations like this! So I checked every door and window and with my luck a window was slightly open for us to breath I'm guessing..? 

I took a metal bar, that was in the van with us and smashed open the window, just as I heard "HEY!" I squeezed myself through the window and dragged Carla through just as a hand was going to grab her, we ran to the nearest public place and hid in a store till they left... we were both shaking with fear we didn't know what to do and how to stop this from happening again..! We were stuck in a situation we didn't want to be in!

Carla's POV

Okay...

I'm honestly stuck... I just want to be a normal teen with no STALKERS! Why am I even targeted? Have I done something to deserve this, or is this just a creep being a creep? I don't know but I don't want to be KIDNAPPED and how are we going to get home I've never been in this part of the city before! We ask around and we figure out that we were in a quiet part of town called Melbournte and apparently were 10 miles away from home..!

I asked someone for a phone to call a taxi home and we asked for a little cash as well, these people were so generous! Altogether we had $15.90!! Hopefully enough to get home.... We called the taxi and got in. On the way home, we were thinking to ask our moms to move to a different house, for our safety, but also for theirs I mean I didn't want my mom to get hurt and I'm sure Jasmina doesn't either, they love us so much, they probably have the whole police force searching for us now... we've at least been gone for a couple hours now, at least 4-5 hours..! We must've been knocked out a while!

I can't believe that happened, maybe we'll move into a house altogether, so if one of our moms aren't home then the other can be to take care of us in case they find out where we live AGAIN!! I'm definitely stuck on the idea of moving and I know Jasmina is too..!

I hope they just leave our families alone..! I mean I couldn't think of how our moms would feel if we went missing again! I wouldn't be able to live without my mom! Neither would Jasmina I mean she LOVES her mom so much and gets her 3 presents every Mother's Day, Christmas and her birthday, I mean who could ask for a better daughter!

Jasmina's POV

I'm gonna talk to my mom about moving I just don't feel safe about living in that neighbourhood anymore it's too dangerous and filled with strange people now I think of it... maybe we should of thought of that before we moved in?!

 Well, we are a few miles away form home right now an the taxi driver said that it'll be $17.80 for the whole trip, we said we could give him the money we had and get the money we needed from our parents he said that was fine and asked why we were travelling so far from home we said we went to visit a friend who moved away a couple weeks ago...

He seemed suspicious but didn't say anything which was probably for the best...

I wonder if they are planning to come get us again...

40 minutes later...

We got home and asked for the extra 3 dollars and 80 cents, gave it to him and hugged our moms like we hadn't seen them in YEARS it was the best hug I've ever had we cried for what seemed like an eternity.

My only question is....

Will they strike again?