Jin's Letter

Dear Jin, 

Knowing you has been amazing. Although our friendship only started blossoming later on, I want you to know that you've been an amazing friend. 

I also want you to know that you can be happy because you make a lot of other people happy. The first night here in Hawaii that we went out, I heard you tell Joonie that you're only happy when you can make other people happy and that is why you make jokes. 

Jin, you've succeeded in making many people happy. During my time with you guys, there has not been one day where you allowed me to feel down. You also made me laugh so many times. 

Thank you. 

Also, you should realise that you're much more than a pretty face. You have an amazing voice, one that deserves to be heard. 

I'm a big fan of 'Awake' and I'll have you know that I'm not the only one. 

Don't doubt yourself anymore, Jin. You're a very good singer and you can be a good dancer as well if you would just stop doubting yourself so much. 

I believe in you, Kim Seokjin, just like you believe in me. 

This isn't goodbye, Jin, know that because we will meet again and when that happens, I want you to know that I will be saying that one phrase you want to hear the most. 

So wait for me. 

Until then, 
Eira.