The way we treat each other

"It has to get better, the way we treat each other." Clay Jensen from 13 Reasons Why, an original Netflix series.

______________________________________________My motto has always been to treat others how you want to be treated and let's face it no one wants to be treated like crap.

It takes takes courage and values to admit saying or treating someone bad. We can't undo words and actions but we levitate the outcome or change its direction.

In the series, 13 Reasons Why, Hannah said it all started with Alex's list which branded her and made her a target. This was an action of using people to get what you want whether it's revenge on someone or just one of your own selfish reasons.

Let's not forget that we are all human and not perfect. It's more than okay to say sorry and apologize, nothing of you will get lost in process. It just makes you a better person with beautiful values.

You don't know what is going on inside the other person and the kindness you show today might be the one thing they have been craving for. So be mind full and respect each other.

Built your values and take care of you

by: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Carmelitadentlinger

com/user/Carmelitadentlinger