Leave out all the rest

I'm sitting here listening to Linkin Park's Leave out all the rest and it just sadden me all over.

"When my time comes forget the wrong that I've done, help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. Don't recent me when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest"

I can't seem to wrap my head around it. I guess it's because they are my favourite band and let's face it, the lead singer makes the band. Chester Bennington made the band.

For me it was all about the lyrics and I could always relate. The lyrics is amazing and speaks to you and now when I listen to the songs it is like every song has hidden message, a cry for help.

The first song I heard was Crawling and I just freaked when I saw the music video. I was like how could MTV play this but it was that song that made me fall for them.

It's feelings we all have relating to our continuing struggle to survive everyday.

"Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal, fear is how I fall confusing what is real"

As sad as it is hearing about him taking his own life, I am more than ever determined to see life through and so should you.

We just can't let our demons take control of us, we have to let them know we are in charge. And if we cannot fight the battle on our own, we have to reach out for help and amour ourselves.

We have to be victorious. We are after all the heros of our own story. We are the narrators and decide our own path.

Until next time, take care of you

***************************RIP CHESTER BENNINGTON++++++++++++++++++++++++