The Meeting

(Y/n) = your name
~AN~
Your POV

I was out walking with my neighbors dog, she is well trained and a sweetheart.

Everything has gone really good and that is something new, I am not really a friend with luck but I guess I am now.

Nothing has happened in a long time, it's really weird actually... and boring.

"Freya, come on! We need to get you home!" Freya heard me and started to walk the way home.

It was very quiet, not really use to it, having two smaller sisters and all.

I got Freya home and then went home myself but then I saw some guys at my house. They are mostly my dads friends, so I didn't stop to say hi or look, I was just going to go in my room and draw.

"(Y/n)! Honey! Come here and say hi!" My mom said, well I guess my drawing time has to wait

I walked over "hey, the name is (y/n)" I took my hand out for them to shake.

The guy in white was the first to move "my name is Zane and it's a pleasure to meet you"

Then the guy in black "I am Cole"

"I'm Jay! Nice to meet ya!"

"Hey! Kai here"

"I am Lloyd, I can't wait to get to know you!"

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you guys as well" I then looked at my mom, she knew me, so she knew I wanted to go to my room

"Now, sweetie! These nice gentlemen are our heroes! And they are saying that you are going to be a ninja like them!" Her voice was so happy but I could hear a bit of sadness in her but I didn't question it.

"Wait what! How?! I can't do anything! I fall over my own foot! And you say I'm a ninja!" I don't believe it, this most be a joke.

I looked at the so called 'ninjas'... they do look like them but they could be cosplayers

"W-well if it's true! Then show me something only the ninjas can do!"

The boys look at each then back to you "all of us or just one?" They asked

"J-just one of you..." I stared at them, waiting

"Lloyd would you mind?" So called 'Zane' asked

"Nah, it's cool!" He then walked a bit away and then he did something I always wished to see up close.

Spinjitzu

So that's it for now!
What do you think?

If you found any mistake, then please tell me!!

Hope you like what you read!