Next Morning With Kai

I jumped onto the bed and fell right asleep.

~Next Morning~

"Ah..." I looked at my phone in my pocket, now that I didn't change, the clock was AM 6:31.
"why did I have to wake up so early?..." I said as I hated my life but I got up.

I walked around in till I found the kitchen.

"Finally! I'm so hungry!" I walked to the fridge and tried to open it but it was locked?

"W-what the sandwich?" I tried to open it again but it just didn't open.

"Why is it not opening? I just don't understand" I heard footsteps down the hall and turned around to see who it was.

"Aw I see, it was just you, I thought it was one of the boys trying to break the chain again" Wu laughed and played a little with he's beard.

"Em, why the chain?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes.

"Oh yeah, that's because he boys eat a lot and empty our fridge all the time, so I started to do this" well he said this he walked over to the fridge.

"I see but I was wondering if you could like, open the fridge for me?" I ask as I looked at.

"Oh yes of course! Right away!" He took the key from ...? 'I didn't see so I don't know'

He opened the fridge and let me take whatever I whatever decide.

I took so cheese and meat out and walked over to the bread box, and took some toast.

"Hey Sensie do you have a toaster?" He didn't answer but gave me the answer instead.

"Here you go!" He said happy but tired.

"Wu go back to bed, I'll keep any eye out for the boys, alright?" "That a good idea! I'll go to bed now" Wu walked out but came again and locked the fridge.

"Can't forget that now can we!" Wu said as he walked to he's room.

My toast was done and I set a new one over well I began to eat the one I just made, this went on in till I was no longer hungry.

~This is where you can choose different characters to be with, this one is Kai. This only makes you friends, no crush~

"That was good~ 'sigh'" I rose slowly from my spot and into the living room, where Kai was sleeping 'why here? He has he's Own room right?" I thought.

I walked over and whispered in he's ear.

"Kai~ Sensei is going to hit you if you don't wake up right now~" I walked back and waited.

5 seconds later he jumped up and yelled "I'm up Sensei! Don't hurt me!" He look around but didn't find Sensei or any of the boys, he only found you...?

"Wah... was that you? Did any of the boys make you do this?!" He looked angry, as he looked around for the boys.

"No" I just said, without say what I said no to.

"No what?" He walked closer.

"Just no, I won't say!" I smile as I jumped away an begin to run.

"Hey! Don't run away!" He ran after me and we continued in till I couldn't anymore, he just sat beside me and asked again.

"Did you do it or did the guys make you?" He looked me in the eyes as he said those words.

"Okay I'll tell you, if you will be alright with who ever it is"

"Of course!" "...me!"

So that's it for now!
What do you think?

If you found any mistake, then please tell me!!

Hope you like what you read!