Saying Goodbye

(L/s/1) = little sister 1
(L/s/2) = little sister 2
~AN~

Your POV

I just stared, I didn't know what to say or do, I can't believe it... they are the real ninjas

"Ehh... I-I don't know what to say"

"You don't need to say anything, we completely understand, we felt the same way once" Zane said with a smile that could make the saddest person happy

"Well honey, I already have your things ready, the only thing you need to do is say goodbye" my mom then opened up her arms for a hug.

Even tho I'm not a hugger, you never know if you get this chance again, so I gave my mom a BIG hug. Then I went in my house to find my dad and my sisters.

My sisters was right around the corner, they heard everything. They ran up to me and hugged me.

"Please (y/n)! Don't go! We just got you back!" (L/s/2) said with tears in her eyes.

(L/s/1) just looked at me and nodded, she understand.

"I am sorry (l/s/2) but that's how things are, can you tell me where dad is?" She looked down and you could hear she was trying her hardest to not cry

"He's upstairs... sniff" (l/s/1) then hugged (l/s/2) "now go, before we stop you"

I looked at them before running upstairs to my parents room, this is really killing me, I just got back and now I need to go!

I got to my parents room and opened the door, I saw my dad hiding he's face. Had he been crying?! I have never seen him cry!

"D-dad are you alright?" I slowly walk over to him and place my hand on he's shoulder.

"D-dad?..." out of nowhere my dad took me into the biggest hug and I could hear that he HAD been crying.

"Now (y/n)! Y-you go out and make the world a better place!" He then started to cry again. I couldn't help myself, I started to cry as well.

"I-I will miss you so much d-dad! I don't wanna go!" I hugged my dad back but he tore us apart and looked me deep in my eyes.

"You have to go! If you don't go, then who will protect us against evil!? Who will make us feel safe!? If you don't go! Horrible things WILL happen!" He's eyes were still wet and red from crying, mine mostly look the same.

"I-i know that... it's just hard.."

"I know, I know" he hugged me again and let me cry the rest out.

~Time skip, you are done crying and ready to go~

I slowly walked out of our house and over to the ninjas, I waved at my parents and my sisters. They yelled goodbye, train hard and come back save.

I walked to a car? I thought the ninjas had dragons or that flying bout thing.

"If I may ask, why a car? Don't you guys have dragons and stuff?"

"Well Sensei, told us that it would be the best... and we need to be more 'normal', still don't know why..." Kai said as he jumped in the driver seat

"You go first (y/n), where do you want to sit?" Cole asked as he held one of my bags, even tho I told him not to.

"I will just sit in the back, close to the window" I then sat my things in the back of the car and jumped in the car.

Everyone else got in and the car started, I just looked out the window, seeing my house slowly disappear.

So that's it for now!
What do you think?

If you found any mistake, then please tell me!!

Hope you like what you read!