Next Morning With Lloyd

I jumped onto the bed and fell right asleep.

~Next Morning~

"Ah..." I looked at my phone in my pocket, now that I didn't change, the clock was AM 6:31.
"why did I have to wake up so early?..." I said as I hated my life but I got up.

I walked around in till I found the kitchen.

"Finally! I'm so hungry!" I walked to the fridge and tried to open it but it was locked?

"W-what the sandwich?" I tried to open it again but it just didn't open.

"Why is it not opening? I just don't understand" I heard footsteps down the hall and turned around to see who it was.

"Aw I see, it was just you, I thought it was one of the boys trying to break the chain again" Wu laughed and played a little with he's beard.

"Em, why the chain?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes.

"Oh yeah, that's because he boys eat a lot and empty our fridge all the time, so I started to do this" well he said this he walked over to the fridge.

"I see but I was wondering if you could like, open the fridge for me?" I ask as I looked at.

"Oh yes of course! Right away!" He took the key from ...? 'I didn't see so I don't know'

He opened the fridge and let me take whatever I whatever decide.

I took so cheese and meat out and walked over to the bread box, and took some toast.

"Hey Sensei do you have a toaster?" He didn't answer but gave me the answer instead.

"Here you go!" He said happy but tired.

"Wu go back to bed, I'll keep any eye out for the boys, alright?" "That a good idea! I'll go to bed now" Wu walked out but came again and locked the fridge.

"Can't forget that now can we!" Wu said as he walked to he's room.

My toast was done and I set a new one over well I began to eat the one I just made, this went on in till I was no longer hungry.

~This is where you can choose different characters to be with, this one is Lloyd. This only makes you friends, no crush~

"That was good~ 'sigh'" I rose slowly from my spot and into the living room, where Lloyd was sleeping 'why here? He has he's Own room right?" I thought.

I walked slowly over to him and thought of what I should do to him, he didn't want to be near me yesterday so this is where I get my revenge.

I looked around for a pen, I soon found it and began to draw on Lloyd.

1 minute later I was done, he looked horrible but funny.

I tried to wake him but after trying for 2 minutes I gave up, so I sat down and turned on the tv and it was on some superhero kid show.

I was going to find something more fun but I felt Lloyd wake up and take the remote from me, he sat up super fast, I almost didn't see it.

"Yes it's finally back!" Lloyd cheered as he smiled.

"Well good morning, sleepy head!"
I smiled as I tried to hold my laughter back, at the look of he's face.

"Morning (y/n).... This is not what it looks like!" Lloyd yelled as he tried to cover the tv.

"Lloyd, it okay, I can sometimes watch kid shows, so don't worry" I smiled as I patted the spot next to me, to make him sit back down.

He sat back down without a noise and watched the show.

"Don't worry, I won't tell" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

So that's it for now!
What do you think?

If you found any mistake, then please tell me!!

Hope you like what you read!