Ron becomes suspicious of Hermione

May contain strong language

Hermione was feeling frustrated, to say the least.Her father had outright refused to let her participate in the plan, which was happening later today,this meant that she would have to wait until half term to meet her mother as it was too risky to sneak away.So here she was sitting in potions class and completely ignoring Snape as she had already finished the work 10 minutes ago.

"MISS GRANGER" Snape snapped, drawing the attention to her. "40 points from Gryffindor for not answering me"

"I'm sorry sir" Hermione replied, "What was the question again?"

"What is the key ingredient in a healing potion?" He asked, Hermione should get this easily , He only wanted to see if she was listening as they were in the process of brewing a Confusing Concoction.

"Um cinnamon?" She said, unsure of the answer, The teacher stared at her as was everyone else.

"Lizards leg Miss Granger" He said shocked, Hermione never got a answer wrong. "10 points from Gryffindor"Hermione swallowed and ducked her head down.Ron narrowed his eyes suspiciously and turned to Harry.

"Whats up with Hermione?" The Ginger asked Harry, who just shrugged,

"She is probably just feeling ill still Ron, just leave her" Harry said

"But still, she never gets a question wrong " Ron insisted

"Well asks her after class then"Harry snapped, fed up with him and the fact he could not get the potion right.

"I will" Ron said to himself, looking back at Hermione

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
However Ron didn't get a chance to ask her until Dinner.He purposely sat next to her so he could ask her if she was alright but she was currently ignoring him and talking to Lavender Brown and his sister Ginny, this made absolutely no sense to him, Hermione hated Lavender with a passion. Why was she talking to her? Something was definitely up.

"Psst Hermione"Ron whispered to her when she finished the conversation. " Whats up with you" Brown eyes turned to him sharply

"What are you on about?" Hermione replied, Nervously

"Well today you got a answer wrong in Potions and you keep blowing Harry and I off"

"So? Just because i got an answer wrong doesn't mean there is anything up"

"Well what about bailing on me and Harry" Ron said, raising his voice

" I have a life too you know" Hermione exploded and ran out of the great hall. She ran into the bathroom, much like she did in first year. " There better not be a fucking troll in here" She muttered to herself

Back in the great hall Harry and Ron where in their own heated discussion.Harry was currently telling Ron how stupid he was being and that Hermione was feeling sick a couple days prior and was probably still ill.

"But still,Harry , i cant shake the feeling that something is up" He said, exasperated.

Harry didn't get a chance to reply as Neville Longbottom, another Gryffindor, butted into the conversation.

"Maybe this has something to do with it" He said dropping tonights edition of the Daily Prophet in front of Harry and Ron. It read:

BREAKING NEWS
HIGH SECURITY DEATH EATERS, SUCH AS BELLATRIX BLACK  RODOLPHUS LESTRANGE , AND RABASTIAN LESTRANGE, HAVE  BROKEN OUT OF AZKABAN.

REPORTS SAY THAT THE DEMENTORS WERE ACTING STRANGE AND GUARDS WERE KILLED BY DEATH EATERS IN MASKED. IT IS RUMOURED THAT YOU-KNOW -WHO IS RESPONSIBLE HOWEVER HE HAS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT.

THE MINSTER OF MAGIC IS EXPECTED TO MAKE A APPEARANCE TOMORROW WITH MORE INFORMATION ON THIS MATTER

Harry sucked in a breath as he put down the paper.

"It's because of Bellatrix, i never knew my parents" Neville said quietly

Whats Hermione got to do with this?" Ron said angrily as he threw the paper, ignoring Neville " This has got nothing to do with her, after all is not like Bellatrix is her mother or something."

If only Ron knew how wrong he was.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dumbledore read over the paper with a sigh.

"Hermione doesn't  know, does she Albus?" McGonagall asked quietly

"No" The headmaster said "And make sure we keep it that way"