Moving day

Ok, I know that this doesn't look like something you would find in Cornwall but I actually couldnt find a picture of the Riddle manor. I also know that the Riddle Manor is in Yorkshire but I thought Cornwall would be a better fit x

Throughout the rest of entire day, the Ridde family completely avoided the Malfoy family. Neither Bella or Tom wanted to run into Lucius or Narcissa incase WW3 broke out. Hermione and Draco frankly didn't care about the adults and decided to go to the library to study Charms or Transfiguration together so they can be ready for when summer ends and school starts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The next day, Hermione was woken up by a someone shaking her gently. She didn't have to open her eyes to know that it was her very impatient mother. She had been awoken like this too many times now. The Student groaned. God dammit its summer for merlins sake, she deserved a lie in once and a while.

"What Mum?" She groaned, turning on her side, facing away. Bella sighed and shook her head.

"Get up and pack the rest of your things" She demanded "We're leaving in a hour" Hermione cracked open her eye to see that Bella was scowling at her and let out a sigh.

"Higgitus Figgutus" She mumbled waving her wand, which she retrieved from under her pillow. She smirked when she saw her mothers confused expression.

" 'Mione thats not a spell" Bella furrowed her eyebrow. Surly a few days off of school during the last week of term hadn't affected her daughter, the brightest witch of her age, that much? Right?

"Huh?" Hermione played dumb "It's not? Oh well Bibbidi bobbidi boo"

"Oh. My. Merlin"" Bella facepalmed "Thats from those stupid muggle films aren't they?"

"Yep" Hermione said as she hopped out of bed. "Help me pack would ya?"

"No, I think i'm gonna be sick again" Bella grimaced, suddenly looking a bit green. She glanced at Hermione's en suite. Hermione followed her gaze and shook her head vigorously.

"No, mum, i need to shower" She said. Bella glanced back at her and promptly ran into the bathroom.Hermione gaped after her mother and then pulled a face as vomiting sounds reached her ears. She was still pulling a face when her father calmly walked into the room.

" Hello" He nodded his head towards her "Have you finished packing?"

"Nevermind that!" She said "Mum's throwing up in the bathroom"

"Oh for gods sake" Tom mumbled as he made his way over to knock on the bathroom door. "Finish packing 'Mione"

Hermione sighed but complied, using her wand to shrink things and levitating them over to her trunk and a few boxes. As she did this she began to think about the Riddle manor. What was it like? Was it like the Malfoy manor or bigger? Perhaps smaller? Was it Slytherin themed, like the Malfoys, or a different colour scheme? Although knowing her mother it was probably all black.  She snorted at this, causing her father to shoot her a curious glance. Hermione ignored him, choosing to think about the manor more. What was her bedroom like? More importantly what was the library like?  It better have some good books..... Or she will riot. Where even was the Riddle manor? She paused as she mused over this little question.

"Daddy?" She asked, finally noticing him leaning against the bathroom door.

"Hmm" He hummed, turning his gaze to her.

"Where is Home?" She asked him, still shrinking random objects she'd accumulated during the few months she stayed here.

"Ermm" Tom furrowed his brows. "Can't really remember"