The Order meeting

It was late.Almost one in the morning. The order had returned from the ministry of magic and waited for Sirius, Tonks, Lupin, Snape and Molly and Arthur to turn up. However Snape and Sirius did not show up so the meeting commenced, thinking that Snape was in a death eater meeting and Sirius was just causing mischief somewhere else. What they did not know was that Sirius was in the Malfoy Manor, informing Voldemort and Bella about Hermione and was now having a drink with Narcissa and Bella and catching up with them while Snape was in fact in a death eater meeting .

To say Hermione was confused would be an understatement. Snape was a death eater and had proven that his loyalties lie with the dark lord but still did not know That she was Voldemorts daughter and she was unsure whether he figured it out or not.Sirius and Tonks had proven time and time again that they were against their family but now they were helping Voldemort get his daughter back and was now working as sort of double agents. So now the death eaters had 4 agents within the order: Snape ,Tonks ,Sirius, and herself. Yeah ,she was undeniably confused.

"So what are we going to do now?"  Ron said breaking the silence and drawing Hermione out of her thoughts "Since Hermione was stupid and practically gave them the prophecy"

"Shut up Ronald" Hermione growled through gritted teeth, oh how she would love to hex him into oblivion " Bellatrix kept sending hexes and jinx at me i could not help it."

"Oh please its not like even she would hurt her own - OWWW" Ron said but was interrupted by Harry and Ginny stomping on his foot

"Ooh sorry Ron" Ginny smiled sweetly " Did not see you there"

"Yea Ron, Sorry" Harry glared at him, Hermione looked around and noticed the entire order staring at Ron, who shrunk back in his seat sheepishly.

"Whats he talking about?" Hermione raised her eyebrow, thinking there was no way they could get out of this one.

"No idea" Molly said, still glaring at her youngest son.Hermione refrained from rolling her eyes.How long do they think they can keep this up for? She was gonna find it out sooner or later, That is if she did not already know.

"Anyway"Dumbledore began " To answer your question Ron, I think the best thing right now is to take a break from this you know who stuff and focus on your studies, after all exams are starting soon"

"But professor what about the Horcruxes?"Harry asked.

"Well that can wait until next term" Dumbledore replied "The most important thing now is making sure all of you are safe"

"BULLSHIT" Ron yelled "LIKE IT OR NOT PROFESSOR BUT WE ARE INVOLVED WITH THE DARK LORD NOW,WE ARE AT RISK OF DYING EVERY SINGLE SECOND."

"RONALD WESLEY" Molly Raised her voice, startling everyone "THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, YOU APOLOGISE TO DUMBLEDORE FOR SPEAKING TO HIM LIKE THAT."

"Sorry Professor" Ron mumbled under his breath

"Good and if you step one toe out of line again trust me you will not be involved in this mess no longer" Molly scolded "And your wand will be removed from you for 4 weeks"

"Aww but mum"

"No buts Ronald"

Hermione had been watching this, not bothering to hid her amusement, it was quite funny watching Ron get treated like a big baby, which she always though he was.She was startled back to the matter at hand when Dumbledore cleared his throat.

"Yes thank you for that Molly" He said causing Ron to go red in the face "So to keep you all safe and You know Who on his toes, i think that we should lay low for a while and continue trying to defeat the dark side later, next term"