Ugh Great, They have to ruin everything

Guys.GUYS. WE PASSED 1K READS. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING FOR THIS STORY. I HAVE WORKED SO HARD ON THIS AND I AM REALLY HAPPY TO SEE THAT PEOPLE ENJOY THIS. ok i'll shut up now
May contain strong language.

"HERMIONE GRANGER" The Hat yelled again "HOUSE SHAKE UP" He announced and then sung his song, Hermione still sat at the Gryffindor table, pretending to be shocked and scared all the while hoping that the hat put her in Slytherin. Professor McGonagall was the one to begin moving, everyone was currently staring at Hermione or the hat, she glanced at Dumbledore worriedly before darting to the Gryffindor table and grabbed Hermione's arm and pulled her up, quite roughly, shoved her on the stool,  And pushed the Hat down on the young witches head.

Bloody hell "Hermione thought "Whats up with her, she never acts like this?

She was brought out of her thoughts when the Hat spoke to her softly

"Ahh yes Hermione Granger" He put emphasis on Granger, everyone started doing that lately and it was beginning to tick her off. "I remember you clearly, Bold, Brave and wickedly almost cunningly,smart yet kind, I struggled to put you in a house, you fit all the categories, Smart for Ravenclaw, Brave for Gryffindor,  Kind for Hufflepuff and Cunning for Slytherin"

Hermione looked at Harry and Ron, her supposed friends before shifting her eyes over to Draco, who was smirking broadly, he noticed her staring and schooled his features.Hermione's eyes then moved over to the Teachers, finally meeting Snape's who was watching with the upmost interest.

"Although, The last one is not surprising , considering who your parents are" The hat continued " After All you are the daughter of You Know Who and Bellatrix Black, the smartest witch of her age, you are Heir to Slytherin" The hat paused once again and now Hermione was getting nervous, Everyone was just staring at her, unmoving, it was quite freaky.

"Which is why you belong in SLYTHERIN" The Hat yelled out the last word, shocking Everyone.The Gryffindor table immediately started to protest, Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Ginny being the Loudest.

"THATS A LOAD OF SHIT" Hermione heard Ron yell

"YEA PROFESSOR WHAT THE HELL" One of the twins shouted.The Slytherins had also started to protest now, Why is there a mudblood in a only pureblood or in some occasions half blood house, it was an outrage.Hermione's gaze flickered over to the teachers again and saw Snape smirking at her, she risked smirking back before glancing at Dumbledore and McGonagall who were in a heated discussion, it actually seemed like they were arguing, there voices getting louder and louder. Neither noticed the great hall go silent again, now watching the teachers argue.

"Albus, this is utterly ridiculous"McGonagall exclaimed

"I know Minerva, however i think i have no choice, i have to put her in Slytherin" Dumbledore replied with a loud sigh

" HAVE NO CHOICE" McGonagall shrieked, uncharacteristically "YOU ARE THE HEAD MASTER, OF COURSE YOU HAVE A CHOICE"

"THATS ENOUGH" Dumbledore's voice boomed, interrupting her.He levelled the other teacher with a glare and then turned to Hermione. "Professor Snape will show you to the Slytherin dorms, your new time table and your belongings will be brought, you will be excused from classes today." Hermione swallowed and nodded, Dumbledore smiled at her before waving his hand and Hermione's Gryffindor robes turned to Slytherin. She stood up from the stool, giving the now sleeping hat back to McGonagall, who smiled sympathetically, and turned to Snape.

"I have to go, your aunt wants me to help her with something for Lucius' party." He said to her quietly, rolling his eyes. "Draco! You will show Miss Granger around Slytherin, i have somewhere to be"