01

"Hello, my evil watchers, tis I, Black Hat! Here with our newest device! Dr. Flug! Explain to the viewers how this mechanism works." "Y-Yes, sir. (Ahem) This ray gun is used as a distraction weapon. When you point it at your target," Flug points the ray gun at Dementia. Demonstrating the affect. "The target will first get dizzy, then hallucinate, and finally have a panic attack. When the victim is panicking you can do whatever you need to do for your objective." Black Hat and Dr. Flug finish up their advertising video and send it online. Flug was, of course, relieved that the video was over but, he remembered that he had to finish the new series of jelly guns. They were due next weekend and he was only halfway finished. Dr. Flug sighed to himself just as Black Hat was leaving the room. "Hmm? What ever is the sighing for?" Flug jumps before answering Black Hat's question. "I-I, umm, it's just-uh, you see, remember the jelly gun series you requested? Well I haven't been able to get it finished and I haven't gotten any sleep because of it." Black Hat looks at flug with a serious face and ask, "How many have you made so far?" Flug gulps and says, "Only half of them. I'm stuck on the stick jelly (no pun intended)." Black Hat facepalms himself and tells Flug to follow him. Flug obeys his command and follows his boss out of the lab. Black Hat asks a question. "When was the last time you actually slept?" Flug thinks for a moment and replies. "About 4 days ago, I believe. Maybe it was 5? Or 3." Black Hat groans. "You will stay in your room for the day. If you are in need of anything, call for 505." Black Hat walks away from Dr. Flug. Dr. Flug walks into his room and flops on his bed. He groans for a moment and takes off his lab coat, gloves, and shoes. Then changes into a different set of clothes. Which was just a grey sweatshirt with the words "normal people scare me" in an odd font and a pair of PJ pants with tiny planes flying in to each other.

Flug tries to figure out what to do for now. He calls 505 and asks him to get him some water with a straw. Flug sits on his bed and thinks. Until a certain topic comes to mind. Black Hat.

Slug: My, what's this in your head today? Hmmm.

Flug: It's none of your business, Slug. I'm only trying to figure out why Black Hat is making me take a break for a day all of a sudden.

S: Take your bag off and I can go ask.

F: Definitely not. Your staying in here until I die.

S: Well, it was worth a shot. I guess I'll just take my leave and go. For now.

Flug shakes his head as he hears knocking on his door and a small 'Aroo?'. "It's open 505. You can come in." Flug's door opens and the blue bear comes in with a tray. On the tray was a glass of water, a straw, a note, and a pill. "What's this for?" Flug takes the water and puts the straw in it. 505 picks up the note and shows it to Flug.

    To Dr. Flug-
It's a sleeping pill. Do not worry. It is not any type of poison.
                                  ° Black Hat  🎩

Dr. Flug sighed and put the pill in the water. After doing so, he tells 505 to leave. 505 does as told and leaves Dr. Flugs room. Flug takes sip of the water after the pill had dissolved. And almost immediately did Flug feel the affects. He hurried to his bed before fainting.