017

Dr. Flug enters the kitchen to grab a paper bag from one of the drawers and places it over his head. "I'm still blushing and I know it, Ugh! My life is over." Flug knocks his head against the counter in shame. With his head still on the counter, Flug skillfully grabs a mug and pours coffee in to it. Dr. Flug  sits his head up and turns around, but Dementia was in the way, only an inch from his face. "What's under the bag?" Dementia questionly states. "I'm not showing you Dem, you would only make fun of my beauty." "Well, if you say you're so beautiful, than why are you hiding it?" Dr. Flug pushes Dementia aside and heads to his lab, Dementia following. Dementia kept telling Dr. Flug to take the bag but he would just give the same answer. "Fine, if you're not going to do it yourself, I'll pull off the bag." Dementia was about to put her hand on the bag but Dr. Flug swats her hand with enough force that it could make a bruise. "Dementia, I'm only going to keep asking you to stop an telling you no. Now I'm telling you this as if you were my sister, so please stop. I don't want to yell at you." Dr. Flug turns around to face Dementia, his goggles had a glint in the lenses so you couldn't see his eyes. Dementia just shrugs her shoulders and says, "Oh please, what harm can you do?" Dementia reaches for Dr. Flug's bag like he had said no warning.

Big mistake...

Dr. Flug grabs Dementias wrist and pushes her to the floor, still in contact with her arm. "O-ouh!! Flug! S-S-Stop your hurting me!" Dr. Flug ignores her complaints. "I told you to stop Dementia, but now look what you made me do. Since you're not going to stop, I'll make sure you won't be fed for the next three days. Now get out of my lab." The glint in Dr. Flug's goggles didn't change. He let go of Dementia and went back to work. Dementia on the other hand, ran away from him. Not wanting anything to do with him. Dementia runs down the halls to Black Hat's office hoping to find him in there. She swings the doors open to see no one inside. She goes down the hallway a little further to Black Hat's room and bangs on the door. "WHO IS IT?" "Black Hat, it's Dementia! There's a problem going on with Flug! You need to see!" Black Hat opens his doors to Dementia and asks about Flug. "I don't know, I was just messing around with him and then he says I can't eat for the next three days!" Black Hat thinks for a moment, ' Flug isn't the type of person to give out punishments like that. Dementia must not be telling me the full truth. ' Black Hat pushes Dementia out of the way and heads to the lab.

Black Hat knocks on the door and waits for a response. "If Dementia is out there she needs to leave." Black Hat looks behind him to see if Dementia was near by and didn't see anyone. "It's just me Flug. I'm coming in." Black Hat opens the door to see Dr. Flug facing him, as if he knew that he was going to enter with out permission. "What do you need?" Dr. Flug said in a mono tone. Black Hat could see the glint in Dr. Flug's goggles. "I was just wondering what happened to you and Dem." "Nothing special. She just deserved a punishment for annoying me and for trying to take off my bag." What happened to Flug? Black Hat asked himself. His mood is completely off, his voice has no emotion. "Flug are you okay?" With that one question, Dr. Flug flipped...

A/n: hello everyone. I hope you're enjoying my story. I have two announcements.

1. Updates will be a little slower than usual. School is starting on Tuesday and my mom won't allow me on my phone after school. So that's a bummer. I don't know when the updates will be, all I know is that, they won't be as frequent as the usual.

2. I'll be writing another paperhat story after this story is finished. The next one isn't going to be a sequel to this one, it's just a completely different story of paperhat. I hope you'll enjoy it.