0.1.4

A/N:
...................................................................................... OOOOOOOH YEEEAAAH! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH 1.11K READS! I AM SO HAPPY! AND JUST FOR THAT I WILL PUT FANART I MADE FOR PAPERHAT AND I WILL ALSO MAKE THIS CHAPTER AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. MAYBE MORE 1000 WORDS. ANY WAY HERES YOUR STORY!

Black Hat and White Hat were in the heroics laboratory waiting for Dr. Slug to leave the mind of Dr. Flug. "Sooo, is there anything new going on with you and Dr. Flug?" White hat said out of boredom. Both the brothers were still waiting for the transfer to happen. It's already been more than an hour. "What do you mean by that?" Black Hat said in response. "Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about. The way you always stay around Dr. Flug. The way you talk to him. It's pretty obvious if I do say so myself." Black Hat just looks at his brother with a blind look. "Are you serious? You haven't noticed anything, even at the slightest?" Black Hat only stared at his brother in confusion. "Oh. My. Goodness. You really don't know! Ah hahahaha hahahaha!" "What are you talking about? Tell me what you know!" White Hat wipes away a fake tear and explains. "Alright I'll tell you. First of all, you hang around Dr. Flug like he's your best friend. Second of all, you got sooo pissed when I went to pick him up that you almost became an actual demon. Third of all, you talk to Dr. Flug like you've known each other since kindergarten. Last of all, at the ball, you were so distracted while having fun with Dr. Flug that you, Black Hat, most cruel and evil thing in this dimension, was dancing with a mere human and was smiling like a 12 year old boy at the circus that would never close down. Don't you see?! You're in love with him!" Black Hat's face went from a dark grey to a shade of red that a god couldn't even describe. He actually almost fell off his seat. "I-I don't know what y-you're talking about! I don't have feelings for such a incompetent being." White tilts his and gives him the "are you serious?" Look. "Oh, please brother, I know the way you act around someone you like. And it's pretty obvious!" Black Hat kept trying to deny it, but he thought to himself, "do I like that idiot?" After Black Hat and White Hat stopped bickering, they sat in silence for a few moments before Black Hat asked a question (jee, isn't Black Hat the curious little cat). "How did you know I talked to Flug in that way when you've only seen him and I together once?" "Slug sometimes calls me at night. When Dr. Flug is asleep, Slug can use his body to move around. Flug is still asleep but, Slug is still awake." ' That explains why Flug is sometimes half asleep even when he had a full night's sleep.' Black Hat thought to himself. 'This boy is gonna get slapped so hard when he gets out of that capsule.'

_-_-_4 hours later_-_-_

Black Hat and White Hat had fallen asleep about 3 hours before hand. They had both woken up to the sound of glass being knocked on. "GET ME THE ____ OUT OF HERE!" White hat hears the yell and ran to the control panel. The capsule opened and all the liquid inside of it, including Dr. Slug, poured out. "Slug! Oh I've missed you for so long!" Dr. Slug stood up and stomped over to White Hat, grabbed a gun from White Hat's pocket, and points at him. "Are you an idiot!? You do realize, if Dr. Flug were any closer to that explosion, I could of have been killed along with the other one!? AND WHY THE NIGHTMARE JELLY?!" White was about to answer but was cut off by Dr. Slug rage kissing him. "You're lucky I love you." White Hat blushed a little before saying, "I love you too." Black Hat only gagged and asked about Dr. Flug. "The idiot should be awake in a minute or so, but you can open the capsule now of you want." Black Hat speed walks over to the panel and presses a button to open up the first capsule. When it does, the liquid pours out like the first time and drops Dr. Flug to the ground. Dr. Flug actually wakes up to the drop and begins coughing. "Flug! Are you ok?!" Black Hat rushes over to his scientist and helps him up. "W-What's happening?" "I'll explain after you get changed back into your clothes." Dr. Flug's eyes widen as he looks down to see that he was only in his boxers and had no bag on his head. "Gaah! Don't look at me!" Dr. Flug, covers his face and body. "Flug, you're fine I've already see your face. Just go get your clothes on (especially before I get a nosebleed)." Dr. Flug still had his face covered but walks over to get his clothes relentlessly. After taking his clothes, Flug went to the closest bathroom in the lab. Once done changing, Flug looked at himself in the mirror. "How is Slug not taking over my body yet?" Flug tries to contact slug in his head but there's no response. Dr. Flug gets a little anxious and begins to panic. "Flug. Are you done in there? I'm sure you need an explanation." Dr. Flug was knocked out of his mini panic attack and leaves the bathroom. What he saw was quite a shock, Dr. Slug was standing right next to White Hat! "What is going on?! How? When? What?" Black Hat calms Dr. Flug down by patting him on the back and tells him to sit down. "Flug, its kinda hard to say what's been happening but, we- they will explain what's going on." Dr. Flug looks at White Hat and Dr. Slug as they explained everything. About 10 Minutes later did they finish their story. "So, Dr. Slug is out of your hair and we can continue to do what we heroics try to do." White Hat said to end the story. Dr. Flug was in complete and utter shock. He didn't know how to react, should he be happy that Dr. Slug is gone? Or should he be worried now that Dr. Slug was gone? He decided not to think about it for now. "Well now that things have been cleared up, I believe Flug and I should take off and get back home." White Hat grinned and said his good byes to his brother and his scientist. Dr. Slug just stayed back and waved. "Oh and before I leave," Black Hat stops at the door and walks back towards Dr. Slug. "This is for almost killing Dr. Flug 4 years ago," Black Hat slaps Dr. Slugs right cheek. "And this is for making him sleep deprived." Black Hat slaps Dr. Slug again across his left cheek. Black leaves after having been satisfied with his vengeance and takes Dr. Flug away from the house.

A/n they had bases with them but I forgot to save them.

¡pɹıəʍ ʎɐʇS

¡pɹıəʍ ʎɐʇS