07

The next day, Dr. Flug was in his lab working on a blue print for the newest product of BH org. Black Hat was on his way to the lab just as Dr. Flug finished the blue print. "Aah, Dr. Flug, I've been meaning to ask you something about the ball." "Uh, what d-do you need to kn-know?" Black Hat asks about what the scientist is wearing to the dance. "If you follow me to my r-room I can sh-show you." Black Hat nods his head and follows Dr. Flug to his room.

To Black Hat's surprise, Dr. Flug's room was quite clean, there were only a few pieces of clothing and such on the floor. "Its all I have that's decent for a ball. Actually, correction, it's the only thing I have that's decent." Black Hat looks at the suit and shakes his head side to side. "Tsk tsk tsk, this won't do, and you say this is the only thing you have? Hmmm, I guess I'll let you borrow one of my suits. I'm sure I have something that might fit you." Dr. Flug wasn't showing it, but he was a blushing volcano. It's amazing how he's not burning his bag right now. "Come with me. We're going to find something suitable for you." Dr. Flug walks with Black Hat to his room now. On the way, Dr. Slug comes to speak to Flug.

S: see, I told you. You should have asked him in the first place.

F: well I'm sorry I didn't realize my boss was being so nice recently. Honestly it's starting to get creepy.

S: why don't you ask him? Or are you just gonna bail on that idea?

F: what do you mean by that?

S: you bail on every idea I give you. Even when I try to help.

F: I do not! I just choose to take a safer way to approach your ideas.

S: ... Right. Well if you're just going to "take a safer way" around this fine. I'm going.

F: ____ you

Black Hat and Dr. Flug stopped in front of a double door way with top hat designs on it. Black Hat opens the door to his bedroom and the scientist was surprised himself to the size of Black Hat's room. It's actually kinda small. It's still bigger than his room but not much different. "This way." Dr. Flug was caught off guard and jumped out of instinct. Dr. Flug follows Black Hat to a walk-in closet with hundreds upon thousands of suits and clothing. "Let's see. This should be okay. It's a good color for you. At least, that's what I think. Try it on." Black Hat hands the outfit to the doctor. Dr. Flug takes the suit and walks farther into the closet to change. "U-Um, sir? Could you please turn around? I kinda need privacy to change." Black Hat rolls his eyes and turns around. Dr. Flug changes into the suit and looks at himself in the mirror. I should take off my gloves, Dr. Flug takes off the gloves and turns to his boss to show him how he looks. "D-do I look O-Ok?" Black Hat turns to see his scientist and is surprised by the results.

 "D-do I look O-Ok?" Black Hat turns to see his scientist and is surprised by the results

"Woah..." Is all Black Hat could say. He looked Dr. Flug up and down until seeing his hands. "What's that on your skin?" Dr. Flug looks at his own hands and sees the burn marks from... A long time ago. "I-Its nothing. There only burn marks." Black Hat could tell he didn't want to talk about it so he moved on to talking about how Dr. Flug looks. "Well, I can certainly see you wearing that to the dance. Hmm, hehe I just noticed that your wearing a similar outfit to what I'm wearing." Dr. Flug almost forgot how to breath for a moment. He began to get flustered and was scratching his hands. "I better change back to my other clothes." Dr. Flug grabs his stuff and begins changing again. Black Hat quickly turns back around. "Why is he being so nice?" Dr. Flug whispers to himself.