Second Dish: Polar Star Dormitory

Shouyo's POV

I wiped the last knife without a single dirt in sight as Yuu and I tidy up our work station.

I was in the middle of putting away the tools we used when the thought hit me.

I've gotta check up on Megumi!~

I shifted my head to Megumi's direction and saw her talking with Yukihira.

"Thanks for today! It's all thanks to you that I..." Megumi voiced.

"Never mind all that! I'm looking forward to working together from now on, Tadokoro!" Soma said giving her a thumbs up and with his usual grin.

Megumi pulled her arms up her chest and beamed, "Okay."

It was only then when my geezer of a chair reached them.

"I should really get this upgraded," I groaned, idiotically hitting this chair of mine anywhere I could.

Due to my actions, I seemingly caught the two chef's attention, causing not only them to look at me but also I turned to them.

I raised my hand and gestured a wave, "Yo."

"Hmm?" the red head tilted his head to the side, blinking countless times while looking at me.

"Shouyo-chan?" Even Megumi blinked a couple of times, almost as if not noticing me when I walked to Chapelle-sensei to evaluate my--I mean, our dish.

But I'll let this one slide. She's been too much pressure already~

"Nice work out there Megumi! And you..." I chortled a bit before clasping Megumi's hand between mine and turning to look at the one beside her with a glare, my hair literally flaring up, "How could you forget about me?! You made me eat your horrid creations!"

Megumi turned her head from me to Soma, to me and back to Yukihira, then repeating it for three more times while voicing out, "E-Eh?"

Meanwhile, Yukihira furrowed his eye brows and placed his hand under his chin with his left arm supporting his other. And his actions irritated me more. "Grr."

"W-Wait! Shouyo-chan, do you know Soma-kun?" My eyes regained their original form from a twisted look that I was gibing Yukihira earlier. "Yeah, I've been classmates with him since elementary before transferring here."

"Eh?!"

"Oh! I remember now. You were my classmate since elementary, but you left during our second year in junior high school. F-Fuji-waka Shouko?"He clicked his fingers and lifted his index finger, a cheeky smile plastered on his face as he looked at me with a raised brow.

That was exactly what I said.

My eyes twitched and before I could've strangled Soma to death, Megumi and Yuu-- who, apparently, saw us talking-- were there to stop me.

"It's Fujikawa Shouyo! You dimwit! How could you forget!" I yelled at him, reverting to my miniature form while raising an arm in between Megumi and Yuu while hissing at Soma who just flinched and sweat dropped at my actions.

"Soma you idiot!"

...

"Hmph." I puffed my cheeks as me and Yuu walked down the hallways of Totsuki. Him currently caressing his right cheek-- which I punched just a few moments ago.

I managed to escape from Megumi and Yuu's grasp by punching the boy's cheek and hitting the fair maiden's arm, slightly, before aggressively uppercutting the transfer student-- who is probably in the nurse's office right now. And who knows what he's doing right now. He's lucky Megumi accompanied him. He better not mess with her!