e i g h t e e n

{irl}

"jay-jay... this is... m-my girlfriend, mickey bachelor."

cheryl got the courage to introduce her girlfriend to her one and only best friend she could ever have, jason blossom. and if they went that far, it would really mean something.

right?

"mickey bachelor... it's very nice to meet you." jason shook mickey's hand, smiling down at her.

"nice to meet you, too." mickey returns his smile with a grin, staring into his steel blue eyes.

"isn't she lovely, jay-jay?" cheryl questions him, wrapping her arm around mickey's waist, pulling her closer to her body.

"she certainly is, cher. she certainly is." jason had that same bright smile, just like cheryl, mickey thought to herself. "at least mom go haywire from another accidental pregnancy, huh, cher?" jason snorted, nudging cheryl on her arm.

"you have to promise not to tell mommy and daddy? okay?"

"i'll keep my mouth shut. you know i'll always protect you." jason smiled at his twin sister.

"thank you, jason."

"and mickey? promise you won't hurt my sister. i know you're, uh, you're a southside serpent and all but... promise me, you'll never put cheryl in danger like that." he made sure to remind mickey, which she replies, "i promise. i love her. and i'll never hurt her." cheryl smiles down at her girlfriend, tightly gripping her hand.