t w e n t y - n i n e

{irl}

the same loud and obnoxious pounding came from the front door of the three gang members' apartment.

mickey sighs, "i'll get it." she got up from their table and walked to the door, swinging it open revealing an angry, tipsy and reek-of-alcohol fp jones. "what." mickey answers with an attitude.

"that's no way of speaking to your leader, miss." smirked fp as he invited himself in.

"why are you here-"

"did you break up with the blossom? because i'm still getting that you two are still together." he says.

"me and cheryl was broken up, fp." mickey sighs, feeling the pain return back to her chest. "you were right, she didn't love me." she replies in a lower voice, tears welding in her eyes as her focus went to their floors.

fp stood there, furrowing his eyebrows, looking at his fellow follower, "yeah? and what made you come up with this assumption, huh? cause it sure wasn't me the first time."

"sh-she cheated. with archie andrews."

"really?" the other man began to chuckle, "fred andrews's son?"

"yeah," her voice cracked, nodding. "him."

fp put away his humor act and began to act serious. "well, i'm sorry to hear that but i told you, mickey. i told you those blossoms ain't no good." he spoke as the girl looked up towards him. "don't worry bout it, kid. i got your back."

he lays down on their sofa, getting comfy. mickey shot him a glare, clutching her fists. "you seriously came all the way over here to nap on our couch?"

"it was a long drive, kid. hell... i won't be long." before mickey got to let out another remark, the older man was already snoring, meaning he was dead asleep.

she lets out a heavier sigh, beginning to cry. she made her way to her own room and shut the door, locking it and slid down until she reaches the floor.

riverdale was where she lost it all; her real friends, her family, her sanity, her soul. well- she gave up the soul when she joined the serpents. and, that's the only thing she questions whether or not she regrets.

mickey weeps to herself, hugging her own body tightly.