t h i r t y - o n e

{messages}

cheryl blossom

betty cooper, you've got to listen to me for a couple of seconds.

i know i've been a real mean girl to you most of the time, and you may have something out for me but i can't stand this anymore. veronica only wants mickey to rub it in my face. she doesn't love her the way i do, and she never will.

remember veronica lodge took archibald away from you! we all know how much you swooned over that bundle of red sunshine. even he knows it. veronica lodge is not a real friend to you. or to me. or anyone she crosses paths with. she's always been the same heigh-ho new york tiffany bitch since she got here.

betty cooper

whoa whoa slow down cheryl

what are you asking me?

cheryl blossom

i need you to help me get mickey back. she belongs with me. i know she does.

betty cooper

cheryl don't you remember
what you did?

cheryl blossom

of course i remember but i wasn't sober when i did it. it was a mistake. i don't like archie like that anymore. all i want is my mickey mouse and i'm okay. veronica, even when taken by archie andrews, has been flirting with her! you've seen every one of her comments!

my mickey mouse is all i need. i love her an awful lot, betty cooper.

betty cooper

not going to lie... i kinda
liked y'all together... it was
kinda cute

&  you became a whole nicer
cheryl it was kind of scary

cheryl blossom

so you'll help me???

betty cooper

yes cher

i'll help

cheryl blossom

you are a life saver betty cooper

betty cooper

😛🙆🏼