chapter 3

I sat up in bed and yawned loudly, so loudly that my cat, Kenny, fell off the bed. I quickly jumped up and scooped him off the ground. "Baby I'm sorry", I whisper, and begin to pet him softly as I walk down the hall with him in my arms. I walk to my parents room and knock on the door. I hear a low grumble, "What do you want Erin".

I walked up and sat on the bed and asked, "So what y'all want for breakfast?" My mom rolled over and said "Turkey bacon, eggs, and potatoes." I salute her, "Yes maim, coming right up". She laughed then said, "Okay now get out." I stuck my tongue out and left the room. I set Kenny on the floor in my room.

I took my phone of of the charger and soon felt a buzz on my phone. Jewl texted 'Hey can I come over for breakfast, and then we can hang out for the rest of the day' I texted back a quick reply 'K Jewl come on over' I set my phone down and went to the kitchen. I got out all the ingredients and pans. I heard a knock at the door and expected it to be Jewel. I open it and looked up to see a man in an exspensive business suit. His eyes shamelessly roamed my body and I began to feel self conscious.

"Sir can I help you", I looked straight into his  eyes. "Yes, I'm here to pick up Mr. Dremler me and him are doing to have a business brunch ." I nodded slowly. "Would you like to come in Mr.." I looked at him expectantly, "Green." I opened the door wider for him to enter. I took this as an opportunity to look at him fully. He was a tall about 6'4, muscular, white man with an angular face, small freckles on his cheecks, bright blue eyes, long eyelashes ,and large lips. "I'll go get my father, you can sit in the kitchen." I walked to the stairs and yelled, "Daddy, someone is here to see you." I walked back into the kitchen to see Mr. Green biting his lip looking in my direction. I whipped my head around and looked behind me. He's not looking at me right?

He kept looking at me smirking. I was so confused. I went over to the stove and heated up the pan to make the bacon. The whole time I was opening the packages of food he just looked at me, with a stupid smirk on his face. I couldn't take it, "Sir may I help, because your eyes seem to be wandering and I'm not sure what you're  looking for."

He stood up. I just went back to cooking. I needed to get some cheese out of the fridge and then suddenly felt him behind me. I quickly turned around and tried to sidestep him, he swiftly put his hands on either side of me pinning me to the counter, I put both my hands on his chest as he leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear "Those lace shorts are a bit see-through, My dear, might I add they cup your butt nicely." I whipped around and smacked him dead in the face. His hand came up and wiggled his jaw. "Strong arm ya got there." He chuckled. "I need you to back up, now, my parents are upstairs and I am not interested." He put his hands up in mock surrender. "I'll still look tho", then he winked.

I was about to say something when I heard a knock at the door. I glared over at Mr. Green, he waved his fingers at me teasingly. I backed to the door so he couldn't look at my butt but instead he started to look at my chest. I groaned then turned to open the door. I opened it and saw Jewl standing looking at his phone. "Hey Jewl", he looked up and smiled, "Hey Erin".

I started to walk away and he followed behind me, closing the door and locking it on his way in. "Now, Jewl there is this business guy in the kitchen, he's here for my dad, ignore him." He just looked at me and nodded. "Can you help me make the eggs ,Jewl" he laughed, "You know I can't cook" I chuckled "I know, I'll help you". When we got back to the kitchen I flipped the bacon and started to crack the eggs. Mr Green looked up and raised an eyebrow at me and Jewl. I ignored it and plugged my phone into the speaker on the counter. Childish Gambino's " IV Sweatpants" rang through the speakers.