Reformed

A/N
Sorry for posting this late,i was doing a performance yesterday so couldn't post
---------------------------------------------------------

Stevens Pov

"Guys,Guys lapis is about to reform" *I shouted while watching and waiting for the glowing to stop* "lapis your back".
"how long was I gone?" *she asked* "about 2 months" *she looked at me*
"I'm sorry Steven for making you wait so long" *she pulled Steven into a hug* "it's okay,and I have a suprise for you" *I lead lapis to the barn* "dad said i could use it,so you could stay here with your new barn buddy if you want to I mean".

Lapis Pic

*he lead me to the 'barn' and said i could stay there* "that would be nice Steven but who is my 'barn buddy'?" *Steven looked up at me* "it's peridot, she's nice now don't worry and she doesn't have those robot things now" *I looked down at him* "okay Steven I'll give it a try but only because your my beach summer fun buddy" *he smiled and shouted 'yay'* "I'll be back later so you can get to know peridot if you want" *he said while leaving*

Peridots Pic

*I walked outside I saw the blue gem, so this is who I have to share th barn with I was internally screaming* "hey lapis so I guess your my barn buddy" *she turned round* "yeah guess so peri" *she said teasing her*. *I blushed* "I'll show you around oh and nice to see you haven't changed" *I smiled and turned round walking into the barn.

~Time skip~ (midnight still peri's pov)

*I woke up hearing lapis humming* "Watcha humming?" *I asked half asleep*."A lullby" *she continued to hum* "can you sing it out loud" *she nodded as a reply*
"Hush now my Storeen
Close your eyes and sleep
Waltzing the waves
Diving the deep
Stars are shining bright
The wind is on the rise
Whispering words of long lost lullabies
Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing
Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea
I had a dream last night
And heard the sweetest sound
I saw a great white light and dancers in the round
Castles in the sand
Cradles in the trees
Don't cry, I'll see you by and by
Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing
Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea" *i fell asleep listening to her sing it was beautiful*