four

C O L E

Kj and I were ordering pizza, our favourite meal to have, well everyone's favourite. We ordered 1 plain cheese and one Hawaiian, with dough balls as an extra. Cami came into the kitchen and sat down on a swivel seat.

"Lili's loving the master bed she has in her room" she winked. "would be perfect for you both to share" she nudged me, trying to make it obvious what she was telling me.

"yeah, I guess" I muttered. Smirking at Kj.

"so" she sighed excitedly "where's the pizza" she added.

"it's on its way" Kj replied, then suddenly the door bell rang. He walked over to the door.

"speak of the devil" Cami laughed.

"look how huge" Kj announced, walking into the kitchen and waving it around.

"KJ! CAREFUL" Cami panicked, snatching the pizza boxes out of his hands.

"mm do I smell pizza?" Lili squealed, making an entrance into the kitchen.
We all effortlessly strolled into the main room and slumped onto the couches. we rewatched the last ep of riverdale s1 and mocked our characters.

"that kitchen counter scene..." lili paused "that was-"

"amazing" I cut her off. I know it was only acting, but in the moment I felt something I had never felt before.

"hey Cami, our bedroom scene felt so realistic" Kj whispered.

"we can hear you" lili muttered.

It started getting late and the room was becoming dark. Lili cuddled up on me and Camila cuddled up on Kj. She looks so cute when she's asleep. My fingertips  ran through her silky golden hair and I layed her down on the couch. After a while we had all fallen asleep, until Kj woke me up because he heard a suspicious sound which turned out to be a tap dripping.

"should we take the girls upstairs?" I whispered. Kj nodded his head. I carefully lifted Lili and carried her to bed. I put her down and rested her head on her pillow. I kissed her forehead and whispered goodnight.

"goodnight, my love" I whispered.