seven

L I L I

I woke up with a sparkling feeling inside me. you know when you shake a coke can then you open it and it explodes everywhere? that's how I felt. I felt as if I opened myself up to Cole and showed him a side of me that I'd never shown him before. An exciting side, A true side.

I woke cuddled up next to Cole, trying to remember how we ended up in bed together. I remembered and smiled, staring at his scruffy but cute bed hair. By accident, I touched his arm and he woke up.

"morning, sunshine" he muttered, smirking at me. "good night last night?"

"It was amazing" I replied, messing with his hair, wrapping his curls around my finger.

We casually strolled out of bed and lazily got dressed. After that we walked down stairs and into the kitchen, holding hands and grinning.

"woah, why are you two so happy?" she asked, "I see you both grinning from ear to ear" she winked.

"no reason" Cole replied, smirking at me.

"hm okay" she sighed curiously whilst walking towards me.
"he's a keeper" she whispered in my ear.
"sure seems like it" I whispered back.

[a/n] sorry for the short pages, the page get longer throughout the book,

also, thanks for all the support and votes (: love you all