ten; !my fav page!

L I L I

Cami and Kj went home early end left Cole and I for some 'alone time'. We silently sat in the empty field and listened to the birds sing and watched the trees sway in the wind.

Cole turned to me and bit his lip romantically as if he had an idea. Heat pulsed in my cheeks like a heartbeat, turning the apples of my cheeks a rosy red. Before I knew it, Cole had took his shirt off and was standing with only his ripped jeans and boots on.

He looked so hot.

"hot today don't you think" he smirked, I nodded in awe staring at his body. 
"you're hot" I whispered under my voice, my eyes still on him. The sun reflected off his face like a natural highlight and his hair was scuffed from the hazy wind.
He pulled a bottle of water out of his bag and as he went to drink it he spilled it all over his body, covering him in glossy, moist water.

"don't be afraid" he chirped, passing me his shirt.
I carefully scrubbed his body with the shirt and wiped the water away, leaving him and the shirt still damp. It felt like such a sexy but weird moment, something I hadn't experienced before.
He gave me a heart-throbbing look and took my hand which it made me feel like the only woman on earth. We sat behind a tree where it was sheltered and private. He wrapped his arms around me, I felt protected and cosy. He looked down at me and smiled, then pecked me on my forehead as he stroked his fingertips through my golden locks.

C O L E

I ran my fingers through her gorgeous blonde hair and kissed her on the forehead. She looked gorgeous like always, and I enjoyed her presence. She lay on my lap with my arms wrapped around her.
The first day I met her, the day of meeting the Riverdale cast, it was love at first sight, and I never thought I'd become as close to her as I have.

"You're so cute" I exclaimed, weak to my knees. "you really are".

"I love you, Mr Sprouse" she replied. I stared into her gorgeous deep set eyes and our lips pressed together, creating magical sparks.

within the blink of an eye, it unexpectedly starting raining heavily. I placed my shirt over her shoulders and held her hand as we ran through the field of wheat which by now had turned droopy and wet. We laughed together as we made our way into my car, then we drove off into the rainy distance, ending the day with a Netflix movie marathon.