my naruto

Sakura's POV

I enter the room and nobody there ..........naruto was gone ...and the breeze blew the curtains away from the  window .I ran out and asked anyone if they saw my boyfriend....I ran back to the room when the thought struck me ........Sasuke . My blood started to boil at the taught of Sasuke holding my naruto.....all those years of pretending to be in love with him so i could divert his attention away from naruto .so that one day i could have naruto all to myself....was of no use ..........I should have done something as soon as i noticed sasukes attraction to naruto ......... I such an idiot to think he'd leave naruto alone.........the day he left I taught he'd forgoten naruto.......so i grabed naruto to myself.............. Hes the one who must have done something to naruto that night...............SASUKE UCHIHA......if u lay a fingure on my naruto I will hunt u down , cut your head of and feed it to the ravens........

I stomped out of the room and headed toward the forest to rescue my love from the devil 

My POV

while sakura was heading towards the forest --------back to sasuke and naruto

Naruto was flung onto a bed in a dark room..............He feared what would happen next .