pleasure......

Naruto's POV

''ah .....ah.....sasuke''was all I could say between moans . He was teasing my nipples ,and I was getting turned on . My member twitched and sasuke noticed  . He pulled down both my pants swell as my boxers in one quick swipe exposing my erect member . He touched my tip and a shiver of pleasure when up my spine and I moaned .

The moan seemed to turn him on...he started feeling up and down my length ....he started slow but soon picked up the pace.....I was moaning in pleasure . Suddenly a jolt of pain spread through my body . I felt something inside me . It was his finger .

''AH........''I screamed ''sasuke it hurts.......do something............ah...ah sasuke st....op '' then suddenly his finger hit a spot and it felt amazing...''again..again ..sasuke '' he obeyed but pushed another finger in . The pleasure took over my body. He added another finger ,he kept stretching me till he was satisfied with the hole .

He looked down at me and told me to relax .........and with one quick slide he was inside me.The sudden movement made me see stars,the pain was unbearable . He waited for me to get used to it and slowly started to move........at first it was nothing but utter pain but then it was taken over by the pleasure of Sasuke's member pounding into me .

"'Ah...ah more..more...harder...harder.........sasuke !''

Sasuke's POV

I could feel him tighten ....God it felt so good . his inners were so warm .I could just stay keep pounding him forever .

I look under me and see his blushing madly......his eyes were shut and there were stains on his face where the tears had flown down . he looked so delicious....... the sight turned me on .

''AH.....Sasuke don't get hard in me..........nhg....ah ..ah....I'm gonna-''

''ya....me too''

after another thrust he came all over his chest ,I could feel my member tighten and with one last hard thrust I spilled into him . I came so much that it was ozzing out . I collapsed at the side of him.

''I love you done''

''I love you too theme...''

''so ....u wanna go again''

My POV

with that said sasuke was punched in the face....and made to sleep the rest of the night on the cold ground .

                                          THE.  END....

                                              >      <

                                                  O

                   thanks for reading ...love ya.