'Sakura........wait

My POV

The moment sasuke was slammed into the wall....sakura grabed naruto and draged him out .Naruto tryed to stop her but she just kepted dragging him................

Naruto's POV

I cant stop her..........damn why is she so strong.........ow.........she's pulling me too hard....I stoped and pulled her with all my might . I lost my balance so did she . She fell on me........she looked up and i saw the tears in her eye........she burried he face into her hands...........and started weeping...........I knownow is not the best time to tell her how I felt about sasuke....but if I dont thing will only get worse and someone might die............

I held her hands and lifted her head.....her eyes were already red.................I hated myself for doing this to her................i mean she was like my bestfriend...............anyway I started.........

''Sakura-'' she slapped me before i could continue.......

''do you......do you.....really chose him over me......why I'm I not good enough for you...........he's the....he's the one that left you to kill his brother....and through all your sorrow I was the one to comfort.......you and I were doing just fine till he came along''she said between sobs,after she finished she looked down at the ground

'''but ............if you love him.......and your happy with him.........I won't stop you......I always knew I was nothing to you compaired to sasuke ......he was always the one who lit up your smile''with that she got up ,rubbed her eyes and helped me up

when I got up she punched me in the face,then hugged me tight . she whispered in my ear the she loved me....and if sasuke  did anything to hurt me and she found out she would kill him .

I hugged her back............suddenly I saw sasuke  coming towards us.......I knew something bad was going to happen....if I didn't protect sakura .

Sasuke's POV

I finally traced narutos chakra  ...........when I reached the area I found sakura hugging naruto and him hugging back...........my blood reached its maximum boiling point..........I was about to take out my sword and kill sakura.....when naruto pulled her behind him for protection.....

no why is he protecting her..........he knows I love him,and he is mine ,and mine only..........

he starts walking towards me .....I didn't know was was going on ...or what to expect at this point of time........but what he did definitely shocked me.

He put his arms around me and pulled me into a tight embrace ............god it felt like heaven .he let go and I mentally frowned ,then he held my hand...my sharingan left .............. sakura walked up to me and sighed ''I'll let you have him..........make him cry and I'll burry you alive'' with that she left.......leaving us alone .

I quickly hugged naruto from the back

----------------------------------------

cliffhanger :-)

next cappy gonna have adult scenes