Already Crazy

//

//

I kept tapping my fingers against the desk thinking what to draw. It's pretty boring here. I look at the- I guess popular table-to see Andrew staring at me. When I looked at him, he turned away from me.

"Who do I think I am? Who are you?" I heard Brian mutter to himself.

He kept asking himself this. I turned around to see Brian getting the own lid between his teeth, the button for the nib slightly up his nose. "I am a walrus," he stated.

I almost wanted to laugh at what he was doing.

Brian then finally noticed my gaze on him and Bender's unimpressed gaze. He took the pen out of his mouth in embarrassment and let out a nervous chuckle.

I turned back and realized I could draw a stemless rose. As I started working on it, I heard John recreating the bass line to 'Sunshine of Your Love', jerking his shoulders in with the beat his get were making. Then he did air guitar.

"I can't believe this is really happening to me," Claire said dramatically to Andy.

"Shut the hell up," I mutter.

"Shit! What are we supposed to do if we have to take a piss?!" John swore.

"Oh, please," Claire complained and Andy shook his head in annoyance.

I glared at her as John said: " If you gotta go, you gotta go."

I turned away and looked forward, uncomfortably.

"Hey, you're not urinating in here man," Andy spoke up.

I mentally shivered at his voice. It always had an effect on me.

"Don't talk, don't talk! It makes it crawl back up." I heard Bender said.

"You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor." Andy threatened.

I glanced back warily, to see John smiling at Andy.

"You're pretty sexy when you're angry." Bender drawled, growling under his breath as Andy turned back around and I did the same.

Still can't believe I'm thinking this, but Bender is right. Andy was always pretty sexy when he was mad.

John turned to Brian. "Hey, homeboy." Brian pointed to himself in confusion. "Why don't to go and close that door? We can get the artist impregnated."

I turned around to look at John in shock. I looked from the corner​ of my eye to see a pissed Andrew.

"Hey. Hey!" Andy hissed at John, trying to get his attention.

"What?" John snapped.

"If I lose my temper your totaled man." Andy threatened.

"Totally?" John mocked.

"Totally."

We both turn forward again. He glances at me as if to say 'you're welcome'.

I shook my head, trying to tell him 'this doesn't change anything.'

"Why don't you just shut up? Nobody here's interested." Claire said.

"Really. Buttface." Andrew said.

I had to stifle a laugh at what Andy said.

"Well hey Sporto, what did you do to get in here? Forgot to wash your jock?" John accused.

"Uh, excuse me, fellas, I think we should just write our papers." Brian tried.

I looked at him and mouthed: 'don't' before turning back to the argument Brian was a good kid, he shouldn't try to get into these kinds of things.

"You know, just because you live here doesn't give you the right to be a pain in the ass. So knock it off!" Andy spat.

John nodded sadly. "It's a free country," he pointed out.

Andrew shook his head in defeat. Maybe it was the little good in me to speak up or maybe I just hated seeing Andy like this or that now I couldn't stand Bender.

"Andy, he's doing it just to get you pissed. Just ignore him." I told him.

Andy showed me a happy look in his eyes that I was talking to him again. I didn't know what else to so I kept staring.

"Babe," John said. I turned away from Andy to see John smirking at me. "You couldn't ignore me if you tried."

I rolled my eyes and said: "We'll see about that," before turning around.

I looked at Andy to the corner of his mouth lifted as he looked back at me.

* * *

Vote: Show me you guys like what I write and that I should continue.

Comment: Tell me what you think I would love to read your comments.