The Day Lives Changed

I went with Brain who turned up 'We Are Not Alone' by Karla DeVito.

"Hey, Johnson. Dance with me," I grab his hands we started dancing together.

He grabbed my hand, spinning me in a circle that made me dizzy, but I didn't care. I was having fun.

I let out a surprised squeal as Brain dipped me before pulling me back up.

This is what the next five minutes consisted of.

John eventually had to go back to the janitor's closet, much to my sadness, but I would visit him later

Andy, Ally, Claire, me and Brian were sitting the railing nearby.

"Brian?" Claire called.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Are you gonna write your paper?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, it's kinda a waste for all of us to write our paper, don't you think?"

I smirked. I already caught on to what she was doing.

"Oh, but that's what Vernon wants us to do."

"That's very true, but I think we'd all kinda say the same thing," I add.

At this point, Brain caught on. "You guys just don't want to write your paper, right?"

Claire nodded. "True, but, you're the smartest, right?"

Brian swells with pride. "Oh, well..."

"Don't worry, Bri. We trust you," I tell him, shaking his shoulder. Brian glanced over at Ally and Andy who nod in approval.

"Yeah," Andy agreed.

"All right, I'll do it," Brian agreed.

I smiled, rubbing his shoulder. Great, thanks."

Claire whispered something in my ear causing us to look at Ally.

Claire gestured for her to stand up. "Come on."

Ally raised her eyebrows. "Where're we going?"

I slid off the railing, grabbing Ally's arm. "Come on, Ally-Cat!"

We took Ally to the girl's bathroom and made some few adjustments. I had Claire's hairbrush in my hand as I stood behind Ally, brushing her knots out as Claire began putting eye make-up on her.

"Don't be afraid," Claire told her.

"Don't stick that in my eye!" Ally told her.

"I'm not sticking it, just close," she closed her eyes. "Just go like that..." Ally mimics her. "Good." Claire puts the make-up on her and Allison squeals. I chuckled as I took a piece of Ally's ripped shirt and tied her hair back with it.